Go away I'm talking to myself

***ned

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 6:21pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ANTHONY FUCKING R0X0RS!!! I get to be in his corner! I called it first!

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

***ned

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 6:22pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Jamoke, you are, indeed, fucking pathetic.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Marasmos

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 6:26pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good job about smoking, man.

Just wait a couple of weeks, and you will see just how much more pure energy you will have both on the matts and off. Just stick with it and don't look back.

I used to be a heavy smoker a while back, now inhaling tobacco smoke makes me sick.

------------------------
    I remain, Hapko3
    You say what about my rice?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 6:45pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks again everyone. HAPK03, I've been told by Rener, that in about 2 weeks, my rolling will go up about 40%. His info is of course watching and training ppl who used to smoke.

I am a Non Smoker. Pretty cool. =o)

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 7:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am not here for a popularity contest either, if i were i would post my picture.
    I'll bet you look like someone just put a hat on some ham.

Always go swimming with a buddy
    Work real hard and always study
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 7:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like anything on the web, we can be anyone, look like a movie star, date a goregous model, kick anyone's ass.

Some people don't want to ruin their fantasy moment on the web.

A camgirl friend of mine had this saying about every guy she talked to on the internet...

They all are over 6 foot tall, have awesome bodies, workout, make tons of money, can kick ass, and more important, hung like a mule.

But none of them would send their own pic. They would send pics of male models they found online. HAHAHA I always found that funny.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 7:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahahahahahaha, Fucktard.

Anyone can threaten anyone on the internet. Come see me bitch boy.

Hey you gonna put up some Gay Male Models Pics online and say it's You?

hahahahahaha

==================

Edited by - anthony_a on May 30 2003 19:31:17

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 8:43pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke,

I sense alot of pent up anger. When was the last time you had a nice, good sized dick down your throat?

Let those homoerotic thoughts free! It's okay to be gay! Jamoke, seriously. When did you equate having a cock shoved in and out of your different orrifices to be AFFECTION?

We all really want to know. We can't live without Jamoke, it's like that Jamocha Shake you can get at Arby's. I bet the boys around your block really enjoy your sweet flavor, huh Jamoke?

==================

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 8:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke! I was right! When did you start on your road to faggetry?

Do your parents know? Have they disowned you due to you being a ROMO?

Do you make it a habit to come on Internet Chat boards to pick up on other guys?

Do you like Asians? I'm only asking since you seem to want my cock really bad, and I'm asian.

So, going back to Asian dick, I guess you aren't a SIZE Queen then, and any old dick will do. Is that right Jamoka?

==================
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast