Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 4:02pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As some of you already know. I have kicked up my private classes. I am training almost if not every day. I have cut out refined sugar, empty carbs, and increased my protein...

Here's the biggest one. Today I have quit smoking. Yes, I was a Smoker. A 20 year huffer. Not anymore! I have not had a smoke in 4 hours! Wooohhhhooo! Course everyone is complaining about my bad attitude, but **** them.

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 4:20pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good then you won't have any excuses.

mwahahhahhahahahaahah.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Shock'n Y'all

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anthony, i am not trying to start anything man, but you look like you have at least 60 lbs. to lose. its a little late to start getting into shape a month or so before an event.

martial arts should be a way of life, you should be treating your body as a temple every living fukking day of your life. smoking should not be an option for you, you should have been in top shape a long time ago.

if you dont smarten the fukk up by the look of your photo, you'll be having a heart attack in the next decade. you are grossly out of shape.

i am glad to hear that you quit smoking and your making a lifestyle change with your eating habits. if you dont, you will lose in the game of life.

no offense.

"When attacked insult, and insult to kill"

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 4:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke,

Thanks for your concern, I just started back in the MA's about 4 months ago with GJJ. Actually about the same time I started frequenting this board. My body type from that pics was when I was power lifting and my diet was extremely poor.

As for getting in shape for an event, I have been doing that for the past 4 months, hence even considering going to the WCR.

I take no offense Jamoke, I would like to test my skills against you someday. Maybe someday you will have free time to meet with the rest of us.

Btw, how about shooting up a pic of yourself? I'd like to see what a paragon of health looks like! =o)

==================
    "When we go to the ground, you are in my world. The ground is the ocean, I am the shark, and most people don't even know how to swim." RCJ Machado
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 4:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good then you won't have any excuses.

mwahahhahhahahahaahah.

Go away I'm talking to myself
    Exactly! Not that I expect to go longer than 10 minutes with anyone but if I do, I don't want to gas out!

==================

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 5:15pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    congrats
    STOP THE SMOKING!

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 5:16pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony, thank you for your reasonable response.

Best wishes, big fella, and boy I wish you could make Atlanta. I want to hug both guys who punked dear, dear Ashida. You are my heros.

"I'm willing to bet I could **** up an emu real good, if I got the drop on the bastard."
    -- KC Elbows, my new hero.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 5:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jamoke,

Just as I thought. You are in shape? I am a believer that the mind and body are one. I can tell by your shitty attitude and loud mouth demeanor that you are not in shape, and wouldn't have lasted a minute with me when I wasn't in shape. You keep talking about my picture that was taken over a year ago like it's supposed to hurt my feelings.

I have the balls to put my pic up. I also have the mental stablity to take your negative posts and brush them off for what they are. The ravings of an insecure human being.

I'm not interested in pissing with you Jamoke. Doing so won't make me any money or friends.

Just lower my IQ.

==================

Edited by - anthony_a on May 30 2003 17:26:31

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 5:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't it funny how Jamoke is so serious about attacking anyway who is even midly insulting to him...and then behaves like this.

I'm done defending you Jamoke. You are pathetic.

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
  10. DRD

Posted On:
    5/30/2003 5:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony; Gut's comes in many forms and is not always easily recognizable on the surface, but it always stands tall in the end result.

On the other hand, Bs is bs in any language and culture. You have stated your intent to do something good for yourself which will in turn benefit all those around you. THat equate's to Gut's

It will be your Guts that prevail. You believe which will cause others to believe. Hard, heck yeah, worth it, OH yeah.

Never let those who will mouth off but have nothing behind the puffing to bring you down.

Good luck, and remember that you will experience small failures along the way, and small victories. But if you want it for you, inside yourself, the battle is won.

DRD
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast