Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 3:59pm

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Shou Shu

My post, was killed for being a ad, somebody wanted it killed, Facts Al Moore was one of Al Tracys first black belts, Lineage, Bob Blackmore, Richard Lee, Steve Labounty. This information came from a follow up after a Shou Shu student was informed about a passage in a book called the Journey by Joe Hyams , page 111.
    Quote Shou Shu ment " The way of the animal and was really a combination of Kenpo and white Crane Kung Fu. Al and Ralph Moore, operators of a chain of Karate schools in northern califiornia, owned the studio, Steve Labounty had been their instructor. This was confirmed by Al Tracy and Steve Labounty. Grand master Richard Lee, a 10th degree black belt in the Tracy system.and one of al moore's instructors. Master John Omma runs a Richard Lee Kung Fu lineage school in San Jose that have the same techniques that Al Moore claimes he brought back from China, Three Hands of China, Rising Knee, Flash of Silver (a) (b) etc. You can confirm this by looking up their web site, or make a phone call. Al Moore Jr and Jerry Melvin stayed with Mr. Labounty for a couple of years, to learn the Parker System, after Al and Ralph left to get into the Shou Shu, this was in the late 60's, notice sleeper and other techniques in the Shou Shu system match the Parker and tracy techniques.

The Moore's had a article on their web- page, interview with al Moore, and has now been removed, To find this article, (search) Shou Shu article on the web.

Mr. Moore has many claims, but one of the best ,He was a member of the Chinese Mafia, ( search ) Shou Shu and read the websites. you will be entertained

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 4:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Speak english much?

You vaugely mention websites, or something. links?
    :new_all_c

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 4:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF is your point?

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 4:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    maybe instead of learning a shitty MA system you should learn how to type legibly

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 6:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I could care less about, the debate around MA, or my grammer, I'll work on it . MA, I know very little, but when I am ask for capital for a venture, I sure want to know about the chance of return. I have come to the conclusion, that most long term individuals that study Shou shu already know the truth. But what kind of organization pushes this crap to kids, about chinese mafia, and that Al Moore trained with masters in China, and gained 7 degree's of black belts in two and a half years. with kid's, I can see the wow factor, with adults ???? Good luck to all. Sorry, after finding this out, I really thought people would want to know!

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 6:27pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hang on, are you all for Shou Shu or against it? The Triads claim is nothing new and most people around here think it's complete bull anyway.

I still think the main reason to laugh at Shou shu is cos it sucks.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2006 12:06pm

Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth seeker
    I could care less about, the debate around MA, or my grammer, I'll work on it . MA, I know very little, but when I am ask for capital for a venture, I sure want to know about the chance of return. I have come to the conclusion, that most long term individuals that study Shou shu already know the truth. But what kind of organization pushes this crap to kids, about chinese mafia, and that Al Moore trained with masters in China, and gained 7 degree's of black belts in two and a half years. with kid's, I can see the wow factor, with adults ???? Good luck to all. Sorry, after finding this out, I really thought people would want to know!
    Are you saying that someone from Shou Shu was asking you for an investment to further Shou Shu, even though you are a Kenpoist and not part of the organization? :icon_roll

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2006 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, just have a old friend that's been in Chinese kenpo for about thirty years.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2006 3:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please READ, This in not a AD! Darn good research from many martial artists with different backgrounds, that looked into the Shou shu material!

http://shoushu.myblogvoice.com/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/13/2006 5:52pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, that is a tangled mess of a blog which is as incomprehensible as the rest of your writing. However, since it appears from other posts you have made that you are "maybe" calling bullshido on SS, perhaps you should outline these claims.

Slowly.

In a well-thought-out paragraph by paragraph format, explaining what the "research" in that clusterblog meant.

P.S. Try an intro post in Newbietown - its Newbietastic!!!
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast