Posted On:
    7/23/2006 9:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevi Saikou
    Susanne Summers is total wank fuel.
    She's also your mother. Sorry nobody told you before. Happy fappying.:jerkit2yf
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2006 9:43pm

Style: MT, BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Feh, I only WISH my mom had that nice an ass.
    Oh what I would give to be spawned from THAT panooch.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 3:48am

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    stop freaking out, and let GJJ technique lead the way to a complete enlightenment in my game.
    ....WTF?

I'd expect somthing like that from Aikido. Do they really preach this stuff?
    Last edited by Ryu_Yagami; 7/24/2006 3:50am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 9:12am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Yagami
    ....WTF?

I'd expect somthing like that from Aikido. Do they really preach this stuff?
    lol not really. this is heavy satire. Many here study or have studied Gracie JiuJutsu and in the in the MMA world and among fans of UFC, etc the Gracies are kind of iconic among some people.

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 9:34am

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This one seems like he may have a happy ending and start to pull his **** together.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 9:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 388…………

Dear Diary,

GJJ FOR THE WIN ************!!!!!!!!!! Hell’s yeah.

Just got back from my ATA class. I wore my Rickson gi instead of the XMA gi, which Mr. Kimple called blasphemous anyway. I of course wore my Shodan ATA ranking. Mr. Kimple is making me wear a crappy white belt for now, bullshit I know. I told him I would agree to wear the white belt only if he could beat me in a stand-up point sparring match. He agreed but proceeded to take me down and arm bar me, he said “it’s the Gracie way.” I’m beginning to understand, I think.

My ATA instructor was at class (he’s a 7th dan), he was not very happy with my choice of gi but honestly, after what I did, **** ‘EM. Check this **** out…..we lined up for our compliant one step drills and I got paired up with Emmily, little friggen emo black belt chick. She was bitching to me before class about how the rise of jujitsu has generally placed an abysmal black cloud over the budo of martial arts and that Brazilian woman are starting to go sterile due to Helio’s influence on the flow of positive chi, she then started to cry and ran off into the changing room…….psycho. I’ll show her chi disruption……

So, I’m paired up with emo-lly and she steps in as the attacker with a high roundhouse kick……HA, before that bitches leg got off of the ground I executed a perfect single leg take down and drove her emo ass into the floor…she started to scream but I think the ground impact knocked the wind out of her because I just heard her gasping and whimpering after she hit the ground. I immediately got side mount and started to sandpaper her face. It was AWESOME, she started to whale, her face was bright red and all scratched up and her black eye crap had run down her face and to her neck….HA she’ll probably kill herself tonight…..insulting Helio that way, serves her right.

My teacher was pretty pissed at me and he challenged me with the traditional XMA half-gainer spinning back kick challenge salute with a loud KEYAIIIII!!!! reverse punch and the Bruce Lee “come hither” finger motion. The traditional response is a round-off followed by two back handsprings and a jumping split kick, followed by the same “come hither” gesture. **** that, I just laid on the ground with my legs spread and gave the “come hither” gesture…bitch.

It happened quick, damn quick, we both stood up and began to bow to each other, as soon as he dipped his head I leapt up, pulled guard, and sunk the collar choke, he was out in less than 6 seconds. I looked around the room and at first the other black belts were stunned and motionless. Then, like a light switch was turned on, they sprang into action. Three black belts on my left started flipping and kicking like spastic whirligigs while the four on my right where performing chain side and roundhouse kicks hopping on one leg and inching toward me….well I did the only thing I knew how to do, I immediately dropped to the ground on my back with my legs spread and waited for one of the sorry sons of bitches to fall into my guard, like a giant venus fly trap. Well, when the chain kickers met the whirlygiggers it was like a fucking train wreck, all I heard where sharp screams, guttural moans, fabric tearing, and then a series of loud THUMPS!!! When the dust settled there was XMA gi fabric floating everywhere and seven apparently unconscious ATA black belts in varying degrees of fucked up laying all over the place. No one fell into my trap, lucky bastards.

I pulled some paint from the back supply room and in big letters wrote “OWN3D GJJ” on the front wall. I’m sure I’ll get a call and they’ll ask me to teach ground fighting.

Later D,

GJJ STFU ATA

Chuck

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 10:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJJ teen is win. He's my new best friend.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 10:22am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sigh, story of my life...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 10:24am

--