Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    7/18/2006 12:45am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stalker martial arts instructor sentenced to prison...

Man gets prison for stalking woman
    Quakertown martial arts teacher tried to get into her home.

By Tyra Braden Of The Morning Call
    July 17, 2006

A Quakertown martial arts instructor who stalked his former girlfriend and tried to break into her Bushkill Township home will spend up to 10 years in state prison.

Kevin Bell, 41, of 1715 Kumry Road, pleaded guilty June 6 to stalking and trespass. Northampton County Judge Stephen G. Baratta on Friday imposed a prison term of one to 10 years and fined him $1,000. The judge said that although Bell had not been violent, he had stalked another woman several years ago and ''apparently hasn't learned his lesson.'' Baratta said Bell owns and operates Black Belt Academy.

''I am genuinely sorry,'' Bell said. ''I take full responsibility for this. I did do what they say. I ask for mercy.'' According to court records, Bell on Jan. 7 went to the home of Sandra Andretti, with whom he had had a relationship. Andretti told police that before coming to the home, Bell had called her several times, despite her instructions not to do so. Police called Bell, who admitted he had called Andretti. Police told him to leave her alone, but Bell went to Andretti's home and entered her enclosed sun porch. Andretti said she saw him looking in windows and heard him banging on doors and windows and yelling for her to let him in.

Andretti did not attend Bell's sentencing hearing, but wrote a statement that she had a friend read. ''I really think Kevin Bell is a very sick man,'' the statement said, adding that he would ''use and abuse anyone.'' Andretti in the statement said Bell is a manipulator who ''could con the stripes off a zebra.'' Baratta, reading from a presentence investigation, said Bell told a probation officer he had earlier been plagued by ''spiritual'' problems. Since his arrest and imprisonment, he told the interviewer, ''My walk with God is closer than it's ever been.''

Assistant District Attorney Jacqueline M. Taschner disputed Bell's claims of religious intervention. She tried to hand Baratta several sheets of paper that she said she retrieved from Bell's profile on My-Space, a social networking Internet site. She said Bell had created the profile before his arrest and on it mentions his religious beliefs. Bell's attorney, Nuria Sjolund of Bethlehem, objected, calling the information irrelevant. Taschner countered that Bell on the Web site ''overinflates his opinion of himself.''

''So what?'' Sjolund said. Baratta said he didn't need to see the information from MySpace. A search of the site Friday afternoon did not turn up a profile for Bell. Probation officer Marie Bartosh on Friday told Baratta that Bell had been on supervision at the time he stalked Andretti for a ''very similar'' case involving another woman. She said he had been sentenced to serve 40 months of probation several years ago. The judge found that Bell had violated terms of his earlier probation.

Taschner asked that Baratta resentence Bell to a consecutive prison term for the violation, but Baratta instead closed out the earlier case.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/east...ocaleaston-hed

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 12:14pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: SHORIN-RYU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    do not wish to be near this site. just viewing has infected my files
    Last edited by tasekat; 4/07/2008 6:29pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 1:40pm

Style: -- Isshinryu --

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what the hell are you even doing?

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 2:01pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was he always this threatening to women?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/01/2006 2:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kung_fu_zombie
    what the hell are you even doing?

That is an odd ... large ... first post .I don't know what he was shooting for either . I am surprised it wasn't dark red or maybe red white and blue .

Personaly it sounds like the instructor is a borderline schitzoid freak headed to a full fledged break . Except .. at 41 ... it should have happend about 14 to 20 years before ... well if he is a sick puppy like I am thinking , he should be locked up in a crazy house , not a prison . One of the many things this country doesn't need any more of is more fucking crazy people running around in our prisons or our streets .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    12/18/2011 2:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tiekwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i knew this man pearsonally he was not thretening to anyone who dint threaten him. i tought some of his classes whit him and what happend isnt as bad as it seems on here. he just wanted his stuff back. he was verry kind to all women he meet from what i could see. the man lost almost everything from this insedent and it still pisses me off

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/18/2011 3:23am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorei-Ryu/Goju-Ryu/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkstar69 View Post
    i knew this man pearsonally he was not thretening to anyone who dint threaten him. i tought some of his classes whit him and what happend isnt as bad as it seems on here. he just wanted his stuff back. he was verry kind to all women he meet from what i could see. the man lost almost everything from this insedent and it still pisses me off
    Validate your information/opinion. Also, I see you practice.... "tiekwon do?"
    Who are you, exactly?
    Last edited by PowerfulFellow; 12/18/2011 3:23am at . Reason: Changed "teach" to practice

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    12/18/2011 8:01am

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Would the news people have mentioned if the guy was, say a Chess Grand Master or a yoga instructor?
    Probably - it is his job after all. Had he been a burger flipper he would have been described as such so it is not as though it is being sensationalised

Posted On:
    10/28/2012 10:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sorry to burst your bubble

Since this he already returned back to prison and served two more years in which now he's released, preys on lots of women, scams anybody for cash or stuff. He claims to be a holy man but lives out a totally different story destroying anybody who might get in his way of his personal gain even if it's his very own family. He gets women pregnant as a sport and is now trying to reclaim his glory pursuing Triadfightleague and is now made himself known as Alexo Bell. He trolls around the internet all day long and keeps many aliases. The state of Pennsylvania owns him til 2016 or longer if he gets caught with whatever he's doing. He thinks he's quite the 'nice humble guy' but his actions prove different.