Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 1:48pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow good find . We are on a real roll with Christian Martial Artists ...

Quote Originally Posted by Delusional Biography
    Mas Guru Jason Heriford is the Master Instructor of the American Martial Arts Academy. He has 25 years experience as a Martial Artist, beginning with Kung Fu, Traditional Shito Ruy and Shoto Kan Karate, Tai Chi, Judo, Ju Jitsu, Pankration, Kickboxing, Kali and Pencak Silat. Mas Guru Jason is also the Regional Director for the World Kali Silat Society, and has many protégé Gurus of the Sina Tirsia Wali system of Kali Silat sharing the art in clubs and academies all across the Midwest.

Mas Guru Jason is a Christian, and he advocates Kingdom Living as a way of life integrated into the Martial Arts way of life. He is also a family man, devoted to his wife, and co-owner of the Academy, Kerry Heriford, and the father of the two greatest girls in all the world. For Jason the operation of the American Martial Arts Academy is a way to serve the Creator by positively changing lives through sharing and practicing his most diverse Martial Art.
    Holy **** man ...

kung Fu, Traditional Shito Ruy and Shoto Kan Karate, Tai Chi, Judo, Ju Jitsu, Pankration, Kickboxing, Kali and Pencak Silat .

What a resume ..... I just wish he could decide exactly what he is teaching ... is it Kali or Silat ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:05pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sensei Lucas Predmore is advertised as an experienced "cage fighter." Sherdog turns up zero fights under this name so if he has any experience it's in an amateur circuit.

Sensei Darren Gamblin is advertised as an experienced ring fighter at age... 16. Meaning he's been gaining ring experience at what... age 14 and 15? I'm unaware as to what counts as ring experience, but I'm gonna go ahead and bet he simply hit puberty slightly before his opponents resulting in a few wins. He's also heading towards a career in Pro Wrestling?

Sensei Kerry is a ninja.

etc.

They have a wide variety of martial artists under one roof, but in the end they all seem to look like XMA guys.

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They seem to sponsor their own tournaments as well... maybe fighting in a school tournament counts as ring experience?

Sardonic or Sarcastic?

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why would this lopez dude have his pic done with his arms in the worst position possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:17pm

Style: Searching for one...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Sensei Lucas Predmore is advertised as an experienced "cage fighter." Sherdog turns up zero fights under this name so if he has any experience it's in an amateur circuit.

Sensei Darren Gamblin is advertised as an experienced ring fighter at age... 16. Meaning he's been gaining ring experience at what... age 14 and 15? I'm unaware as to what counts as ring experience, but I'm gonna go ahead and bet he simply hit puberty slightly before his opponents resulting in a few wins. He's also heading towards a career in Pro Wrestling?

Sensei Kerry is a ninja.

etc.

They have a wide variety of martial artists under one roof, but in the end they all seem to look like XMA guys.
    http://fcfighter.brinkster.net/fight...ghterID=257277

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:18pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I think this one just about says it all. Also --->:biblethum

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:27pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just noticed how close they were to me, only 3, maybe 3 1/2 hours away. I'm contemplating a visit.

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks. Amateur fight circuit as I thought.

His only wins are against a guys with records of 0-2 and 1-5. Not exactly an impressive resume, but it's nice to see they weren't lying about his cage experience.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 2:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Thanks. Amateur fight circuit as I thought.

His only wins are against a guys with records of 0-2 and 1-5. Not exactly an impressive resume, but it's nice to see they weren't lying about his cage experience.
    he's called "the predator"... oh my :D

I thought it was in bad taste to give yourself a nickname, guess he'll find out later

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 3:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    I just noticed how close they were to me, only 3, maybe 3 1/2 hours away. I'm contemplating a visit.
    Naw, you need to visit Texas my friend. After talking smack about the Texas Kali Association your credability here is in question. We can all see this guy is 80 cents short of a dollar but your out there in internet land dissing respectable martial artists. Here is an example of your jargon including how you storm dojos and make challenges... Now it's time to step up. Maybe visit this guy first to warm up for your Texas challenge.

This is a perfect example of martial arts stupidity. Dead patterns at their worst.
    Well, I do, albeit in a more inspecific way. I goto many local dojo/dojangs and engage them in open challenge. Now, half of them show their lack of credibility by offereing excuses like, "OMG our stylez so teh d34dly that we don't want to hurt you," or "We don't have to prove anything to a non-ninja like you!" The rest, I teach the concept of reality (with the exception of one, where I got my face owned off by a FANTASTIC boxer).
    SO, to finally get to my point... I would most definitely make a visit to this austin based school. Except I DON'T LIVE NEAR TEXAS. This video still sucks though, Mr Sticks. That **** would get your ass owned in ANY situation that resembles a real fight.
    Well, internet tough guy, not everybody has the funds t ojet off to TX when the ywant to throw down. That and my obligations are to USAF, not myself. Why do you thin I never get out of my local area? It's cause leave doesn't accrue all that fast. And I have no money. I'm a freakin' airman, not a captain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvrvo...=stickfighting

Texas Kali Association
    You know, those guys trained who's teachers are directly under Gaje himself.
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast