Thread: FS: My car.
7/16/2006 7:02pm, #1
FS: My car.
For sale is a 1991 MR2. It has received a swap from a Gen II 3sgte from Japanland. The chassis has around 200k on it, but the engine has 45k.
- Stock with cone filter and boost gauge set at 13psi.
- Stocker than stock.
- Stock 93 rims
- 205/50/15 front and 225/50/15 rear
- Eibach 1" lowering springs
- Sony 6x9 speakers
- JVC headunit
- Audioplanet 6" speakers in the doors
- Stock interior
- Driving lights: 4" housing with H3 bulbs.
- 93 Rims painted black.
Problems: There are currently a few things wrong with the car:
1. There are two dime sized dents on the rear quarter panel.
2. The sunroof is cracked. I didn't do it, it was from the previous owner.
3. The condensor and a line in got a hole poked in it from road debris. To fix it you'll have to get the line repaired and the condensor plugged or replaced.
4. There's no power steering. Some of you might think of this as a bad thing. I looooooooove it. It feels perfect on the road.
5. There is a tear in the driver's side seat.
A little about the car:
I dyno'd the car last March or May, I forget. It made 217whp and 227 ft./lbs on 13 psi of boost. I've ran the car at the track twice, averaging low 13's. The car has been babied all its life with me. I changed the oil every 1500 miles and the spark plugs every 3000. I always used Royal Purple full synthetic and only NGK BKRE7-11 plugs. When it did the dyno runs, it was an open exhaust. Currently I have the stock turbo exhaust on there and don't plant to change it. This car is the best platform to build from and a lot of work has been put into making it very OEM. I love this car, but I truly feel that a Spyder would be better suited for me. Thanks for everyone who looked at this! You can reach me at my email, pm me for my number.
You can see pictures of my car at:
Ii'm willing to let it go for $6000. This is not a car for your 16 year old kid. It's fairly light (~2500-2600lbs) and has a good power to weight ratio. It's very quick for how little I've put into it. And if this isn't an acceptable thread, go ahead and trash it.
Last edited by King Sleepless; 7/16/2006 7:43pm at .
7/16/2006 7:13pm, #2
you are aware of the blue book value and the effects of modifications on said value for such a vehicle, right?
7/16/2006 7:13pm, #3
I was goinng to take a look at your car, but got distracted by the camwhore teasing titties you got there.
7/16/2006 7:15pm, #4
shhh... :D That's actually my lesbian friend. Edit: Wait, which one are you talking about?
And yeah I'm aware of the blue book value, but these cars don't sell at blue book value.
Why a couple of weeks ago, a 1995 MR2 was sold for $30,000.
7/16/2006 7:18pm, #5
I guess the titties teased belong to the girl in the hoodie.
Anyway it's nice to see your sisters again.
7/16/2006 7:20pm, #6
7/16/2006 7:22pm, #7
I don't get your euphemism. (sp?)
7/16/2006 7:25pm, #8Originally Posted by Lights Out
7/16/2006 7:26pm, #9
I can't let this picture go to waste.
Emo hair is funny.
7/16/2006 7:33pm, #10