Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/16/2006 1:07am

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Atama Japan

I ordered a gi from Atama Japan http://www.atama-japan.com/ and they have a hell of a sale. I picked up an older gold weave mundial model for 5000yen (approx $45 US). It got to my house the next day.

Granted, I live about an hour outside of Tokyo so its not too far to ship it.

Shipping was only like 6 dollars US.

If there are any BJJers in Japan that need a gi, I can't recommend it enough.

Only bad thing is ordering must be done in Japanese. I had to muddle through some of it cause the a lot of the Kanji is still above my level.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2006 5:34pm

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man i wish there were sales like that in the states.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2006 5:44pm

Style: Relson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow that is fricken awesome. I love Atama. I have a Model #2 Mundial World Championship gi. I just got it and love it. Still need to shrink it a bit though. I also have a unbleached single weave. It is very good as well. It will too last a bit, but the gi pants will need replacing after awhile because its reinforcing isn't as good as the gold weave pants. The older mundial is on sale because I think they are phasing them out. I asked for that one instead of the newer model. Mine cost me $100 because my instructor gets a discount so I pay him the shipping cost. Here it takes about 2-3 weeks for them to come. The Mundials, gold weave black with flags, and the blue gold weave are the most popular.