Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 10:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just mack on all the women at the gym, im sure one of them will be punch drunk/ugly/stupid enough to go home with you. if there are no women at your gym, try somewhere outside the pink triangle zone that your club is obviously based in

Posted On:
    7/15/2006 3:48am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with El Meanface. Take some Capoeira classes for a couple of weeks, and just have fun and dance, then take some things you learned and move way better and have shitloads of fun when you go back to MA. I laugh so hard while I spar sometimes, and gleefully take damage when I get owned. I've gotten to the point that I have an orgasm everytime I get punched in the dick. But maybe that's just my personal problem, and you need to stay the **** out of my business. Now never PM me again. I will not have sex with you.
    Last edited by baofuhaibo; 7/15/2006 3:54am at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/15/2006 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hang in there. You may want to try somethng different (or get laid) but a true fighter will always come back to doing what they love in some form or another.
    Ground fighting may be the next logical step for you to add to your arsenal.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2006 9:42pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your gym should not also be a place to train and spar and fight. See it as a venue to socialize; every hobby, every activity or passion we choose to pursue should also be seen as an opportunity to make friends whenever there is a chance.
    Yeah I know. Its always been hard for me to make friends and I always was a loner.

Not that it bothers me alot now... I'm somewhat used to it already tho. But during my teenage years, that was one of the reasons Ive been always depressed and angry and suicidal that I needed to take meds later on.

Though I'm getting better at socializing... I think. But I'm still subpar with the average person as far as socializing is concerned. lol.

I used to be uber shy and uber quiet... I was afraid to talk to anybody. I used to stutter and feel 100x more awkward. Yea its a struggle. I'd say I've won 75% of the battle to defeat my social phobia, depression, and other mental issues.

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 12:05am

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_AzN
    Yeah I know. Its always been hard for me to make friends and I always was a loner.

Not that it bothers me alot now... I'm somewhat used to it already tho. But during my teenage years, that was one of the reasons Ive been always depressed and angry and suicidal that I needed to take meds later on.

Though I'm getting better at socializing... I think. But I'm still subpar with the average person as far as socializing is concerned. lol.

I used to be uber shy and uber quiet... I was afraid to talk to anybody. I used to stutter and feel 100x more awkward. Yea its a struggle. I'd say I've won 75% of the battle to defeat my social phobia, depression, and other mental issues.
    I hope you're not self medicating- i e taking recreational drugs while taking anti depressents. That includes alcohol, and wee, also. That stuff won't work, if you do any of that other ****. sorry, it's not fun, but it's true. Read some books on assetiveness training and Dale Carnegie, how to win friends and influence people. People get ruder and ruder, but the same **** in that book appeals to people today, as when it was written. Just my 2 cents, for what it's worth.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2006 10:54am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't fight for an aggression release, but I do love the adrenaline rush I get from Sparring. I like the control and discipline. The excercise also makes me feel great.

I think you need to do some serious meditation. And get yourself back on track.

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 12:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone ever watched that hunk of crap of MTV2, Final Fu? I watched that **** the other day, and it was so shitty I puked all over everything I own. That was a bitch cleaning up.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 12:44am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't imagine cleaning up a sock and two toilet brushes would take too much time.

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 12:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not that skilled.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/04/2006 3:48am

Style: Judo n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been on antidepressants for a few months now, and I've actually felt like I've had more energy. I in fact, I've felt so well that I started judo a few weeks ago after a long hiatus from training of any kind. Of course, it is also the summer, so I don't have problem sets and papers sucking my life away. Also, I've been sleeping for 10-12 hours a night since I've been on meds.

Are your mood, appetite, and energy levels good?

I think El Macho's advice to take a break is solid. Don't be afraid of missing out on a little training right now. You're young and you're in this for the long run.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast