Check this BJJ killer out....
This dude was on sherdog saying he would kill bjj/mma stylist with his death/ballkicking/ japanese jiu jitsu. He posts this video of him judo slamming a girl (yellow belt) a teenage kid (white belt) and a bald dude that pretty much just stands there like a fucking retard and let's him do it. He has bitch titties, love handles and a Steven Seagal pony tail.
Made my fucking day man, I had to share it with you guys......
Certainly better than death touch kung fu but a long way from MMA.
Well see, now I was just on my way over here to post this... but I guess you didn't think I would, so thanks for saving me the effort.
Though we seemed to have missed a few things between the transition between there and here.
1) The video has short clips from 4-6 years ago.
2) I said nothing about killing anyone, though I did say if you put a straight BJJ practitioner in the ring with one of us with MMA rules, he would probably have a real tough time because we (As a more traditional style of jujitsu) practice stand up striking as well as striking during ground work.
3) I said nothing about MMA other than the fact that we train some MMA fighters at our place. 3 of who fought recently in Laconia, one (The other instructor) has fought on Mass destruction, etc etc.
4) The "girl" is my older brother.
5) The "teenager" is a striker who had recently started to work out with us.
6) The "bald guy" is standing there because we're doing throws in movement under no resistance.
7) The video is a short video trying to show the kind of stuff we do when we work out.
8) Anyone from Maine is more than welcome to come check us out. We have very few people to work out with cuz we live in the sticks. Some us us go to Gamaches a few times a week to work on boxing and to Farmington to work some BJJ with Noel Danforth (Purple Belt - http://www.elitebjj.com/) and Jonathan Lamarche (Purple belt).
9) 6 years ago or not, I still have the Steven Segal ponytail.
What Ryu of Japanese Jujutsu do you do?
That looked more like Judo than JJJ to me, JJJ sucks, I did it for 2 years and didnīt learn ****.
And I donīt see that much wrong with this video, looks alright to me...
come on man, you were talking strong **** brother. You were a killer over at sherdog..................you could take any bjj/mma fighter on planet earth. And you had plenty of time to post this ****....................you got to watch out picking fights on these boards brother..........
Tsuki Shio Ryu Jujitsu. Under James Carey with grandmaster Philip Porter running the whole deal.
I gotta get to work. I'll check in later.
Originally Posted by RogueSamurai
It depends on the Ryu and how it is to taught. In my years I found 3 types of Japanese Jujutsu schools.
1. Very traditional Ko Ryu school that do nothing but kata and "preserve the historial art." Normally only found in Japan.
2. Looks like MMA basically. Either Modern budo schools like Kano's Judo or Ko Ryu school that train to fight rather then just do kata.
3. Aikido remarketed as Aikijujutsu or Japanese Jujutsu.
3 is the most common outside Japan. Thats probably was you did.
Last edited by <plasma>; 7/14/2006 1:28pm at .
We have a strong Judo influence. As I said in my previous post, Phil Porter was my instructors teacher, so...
Originally Posted by RogueSamurai
The video is actually just a video for me, and I consider Judo to be my second art. The traditional jujitsu comes into play during the striking and stuff on the ground. Pretty basic stuff really.
Originally Posted by Darkslide632
Porter-sensei is 10th dan Judo(USMA, not Kodokan) , how is he running Tsuki Shui Ryu Jujutsu?
Are you just members of USMA, that really don't mean much does it?
I never heard of that Ryu. Did Mr. Carey develop it?
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO