Sponsored Links Spacer Image

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 2:51am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So we need to listen to your needs and be gentle and understand you more, right?
    Last edited by Moleculo; 7/14/2006 2:59am at .

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 3:09am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphus
    Hello. As a MAPer and a lurker here on this site for quite a bit I'll answer best I can.

Alot of people are assholes and dont understand other peoples points of view. Same as MAP. Thing is, those people get filtered out of MAP thanks to moderaters who dont put up with "my style is better than yours" debates. Which are fuckign stupid in the first place. There are some who are really cool here, but alot of it gets lost when there are posts that consist of "Go suck a dick" and "MAPers are the sux0rs who play with their LARPing TKD friends".

Granted, Bullshido pulls some crap out of the shitty MA community, it also is a breeding ground for people who have nothing better to do than talk **** all day and play with their penis. ie: Ego fest 2006. I mean honestly, when you're post count is in the thousands and you've only been here for a year or so, you know there are some issues. Alot of the posts here have the potential to be really interesting, but just turn into people getting called names and jacking each other off all over the screen. That **** is boring.

Guess thats it.
    So if we ban Pl4zma, Bullshido will be roughly 50% better by your standards?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 3:17am

Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes...

Vae Victus

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 9:24am

Style: Hapmudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    Because MAP doesn't have any anime obsessed ninjers...

Alot of people are assholes and dont understand other peoples points of view. Same as MAP. Thing is, those people get filtered out of MAP thanks to moderaters who dont put up with "my style is better than yours" debates. Which are fuckign stupid in the first place. There are some who are really cool here, but alot of it gets lost when there are posts that consist of "Go suck a dick" and "MAPers are the sux0rs who play with their LARPing TKD friends".
    I love the assholes on Bullshido (even the illogical ones) because they weed out the thin-skinned babies.

If you are offended by being called a chicken-fucking incestuous-necrophialiac by someone on the internet whom you have never even met, well then you need to kill yourself.

Every "my style is better than yours" post/claim that I have ever seen on Bullshido is promtply followed by a demand for pictures/videos/evidence and loud cries of "shut the **** up" if they fail to materialize. It is not the fault of Bullshido members that _ing _un can't rise to the challenge. And it is not the job of Bullshido to pamper to whiny delusional chi-ball hurling emo-ninjers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 9:54am

Style: Muay Thai , BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you don't like "My art is better than your Art" debates, WHY THE **** ARE YOU IN THE YMAS FORUM! You do realize Bullshido has more sections than this right? You do realize this is what this forum is for? You do realize your in one of the least moderated parts of the site, right? You do realize there are some serious discussion going on in other parts of Bullshido, right?

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 9:54am

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WORD. Frumpleswift told the thruth.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 10:27am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist

It is nice to feel loved.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 10:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello. As a MAPer and a lurker here on this site for quite a bit I'll answer best I can.

Granted, Bullshido pulls some crap out of the shitty MA community, it also is a breeding ground for people who have nothing better to do than talk **** all day and play with their penis. ie: Ego fest 2006. I mean honestly, when you're post count is in the thousands and you've only been here for a year or so, you know there are some issues. Alot of the posts here have the potential to be really interesting, but just turn into people getting called names and jacking each other off all over the screen. That **** is boring.

Guess thats it.
    Wow your impressive Internet post has changed me forever, I truely understand what it is to be an internet martial artist. You role in this world in complete, you have changed me forever. Now you can kill yourself and leave in peace.

Edit for Shaolinz: :seppuku:
    Last edited by Plasma; 7/14/2006 10:33am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 10:32am

Style: Muay Thai , BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You forgot the proper emoticon.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 10:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by frumpleswift
    Because MAP doesn't have any anime obsessed ninjers...
    For the record I was getting ragged on Bullshido for NOT watching enough anime. Secondly, why the **** am I responding to Fag that does Korean Sword which a shitty copy of Japanese Sword? Choke on a cock and die.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast