Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 12:25am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I have a proposal.

Ive seen many people show up for a thread or two, and then leave. While most of the time its because they are retards, but some of them leave because they dont get bullshido. One example of this is the perception that we believe BJJ to be an unbeatable combat system.

If we were to create an ideology FAQ to clear up certain misconceptions about bullshido we may be able to reduce the attrition rate of newbies significantly.

With your permission I wish to ask MAP what is wrong with us. The most rational responses would be useful as a comprehensive list of misunderstandings.

That aside does anyone elses have any ideas along these lines?

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 12:37am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was planning on making an "ego" faq that would lay out why LARPers that cop out on the "be a bigger person" cliche for not sparring are more guilty of being "bullies" or "ego-driven" than any steroid popping MMA cage fighter.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 12:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus
    Ive seen many people show up for a thread or two, and then leave. While most of the time its because they are retards, but some of them leave because they dont get bullshido. One example of this is the perception that we believe BJJ to be an unbeatable combat system.

If we were to create an ideology FAQ to clear up certain misconceptions about bullshido we may be able to reduce the attrition rate of newbies significantly.

With your permission I wish to ask MAP what is wrong with us. The most rational responses would be useful as a comprehensive list of misunderstandings.

ROFL!!! Orson Fucking Welles couldn't have come up with a better hoax!:eusa_clap

You are a funny guy.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 12:49am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's like passing out Dr. evaluation forms at the Gotham psychiatric ward.

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 1:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Robot Jesus.

Nobody here believes Brazilian Jiu Jutsu (BJJ) is unbeatable. Nobody here believes BJJ is the best martial art to do and if they do they are retards.

BJJ, is simply seen as a highly effectiev fighting style. It is not the only one, there are many others. All styles which include hard contact fighting,hard training and lots of sparring get their fair share of respect here.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 1:33am

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nobody here believes BJJ is the best martial art to do and if they do they are retards.
    Do you even read the things you. . . . . wait. Why am I asking Hannibal a question? Screw that.

Maybe I'll put "Invincible BJJ White Belt" in my user title. That should be fun.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 1:36am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i dont think you can read very well hannibal. here lets try this sentence again.

One example of this is the perception that we believe BJJ to be an unbeatable combat system.
    did you spot it? lets try again, ill give you some help this time-
    One example of this is the perception that we believe BJJ to be an unbeatable combat system.
    ill give you some time to chew it over and see if you can figure this out.

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 1:48am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It gives me hope to think that after a hard day of training, Alex still has the time to assist the mentally challenged.

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 1:55am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot Jesus
    With your permission I wish to ask MAP what is wrong with us.

Yes, Go ask some random terrorists if we can explain why Jesus was superior to Mohammed.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 2:32am

Style: Genbukan Ninpo Bugei

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello. As a MAPer and a lurker here on this site for quite a bit I'll answer best I can.

Alot of people are assholes and dont understand other peoples points of view. Same as MAP. Thing is, those people get filtered out of MAP thanks to moderaters who dont put up with "my style is better than yours" debates. Which are fuckign stupid in the first place. There are some who are really cool here, but alot of it gets lost when there are posts that consist of "Go suck a dick" and "MAPers are the sux0rs who play with their LARPing TKD friends".

Granted, Bullshido pulls some crap out of the shitty MA community, it also is a breeding ground for people who have nothing better to do than talk **** all day and play with their penis. ie: Ego fest 2006. I mean honestly, when you're post count is in the thousands and you've only been here for a year or so, you know there are some issues. Alot of the posts here have the potential to be really interesting, but just turn into people getting called names and jacking each other off all over the screen. That **** is boring.

Guess thats it.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast