Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 12:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BBJ, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

any people from louisiana???

are there any fighters from south louisiana in here...???? if so reply with what city ur from....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 12:56am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

I am from Baton Rouge.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 1:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

o ok..

yeah im in lafayette... just trying to get a team together for the next couple of rampages... im about to start training at gladiator.. i might start next week if i get stationed in baton rouge for a couple months...

**** you math class

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 1:41am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't know Louisiana had any cities other than Baton Rouge. I assumed everyone else lived on farms ten miles from the next house.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 2:02am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

well....

well one thing is u ever heard of new orleans??? aparently not... and another thing is it wasnt for lsu and southern university.. baton rouge wouldnt be nuttin but a port full of industries... louisiana isnt farmland... and if u think its like the waterboy than man u have it all wrong... yeah im not gonna lie they have some towns that are way south that are coonass as hell. but where im from its party almost like orleans but cleaner.... so apparently u havent been around the united states... stop watching movies./....

**** you math class

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 2:04am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    New Orleans? You mean Atlantis?

Just kidding, New Orleans had no culture.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 4:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

After having lived in Louisiana for the majority of my life, but being from Chicago originally, having lived in Florida for a number of years and spent many time in SoCal, I can say with confidence that Louisiana is accurately depicted in movies like The Waterboy.

However, I can also say that the women here are, on average, hotter than the women any where else I have lived. However, I can also say that the women here are, on average, so dumb that I want to stick my head in a hydraulic press ala The Fly with Vincent Price.

ANYHOO...Where in Lafayette are you training now?

And I almost forgot to ask..do you know TIM?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 11:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

well im not right now..

well i cant train right now since i had lasic surgery.. but im about to start at gladiator gym in baton rouge since ill be stationed over there for a couple months.. and your talking about tim credeur... and no i dont know him personally but i do know who he is... hes pretty damn good.. he just fought in our last rampage and won. hes from lafayette i think and works out of the gladiator gym. i think my friend works with him im not sure... and dude depending on when u lived down here and in lafayette... lafayette has changed big time..... its about 220,000 big now and its nicer and better. anyways u know anybody besides tim credeur thats from down here.... i think i might start training with a buddy of mine.. his name is jason segal... hes pretty good.. because i dont have ground fighting down good at all and hes good with that... hes got a place that his team trains at ... anyways yeah if u lived down here when the icegators blew up... cage fighting is flamin up like wild fire in louisiana. they have been having plus 5,000 person crowds at the last 2 fights.. i think the next fight is texas vs louisiana in lake charles which is basically a horrible spot to put it since the hurricane oblivated their city... but i think they are trying to get more people to see cage fighting.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 11:19pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah do u know a micah..?? i forgot his last name.. im going to be taking some bjj lessons from him starting this next week in lafayette...
    Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    Greetings.

After having lived in Louisiana for the majority of my life, but being from Chicago originally, having lived in Florida for a number of years and spent many time in SoCal, I can say with confidence that Louisiana is accurately depicted in movies like The Waterboy.

However, I can also say that the women here are, on average, hotter than the women any where else I have lived. However, I can also say that the women here are, on average, so dumb that I want to stick my head in a hydraulic press ala The Fly with Vincent Price.

ANYHOO...Where in Lafayette are you training now?

And I almost forgot to ask..do you know TIM?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 11:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

Micah Lopez? I don't know him personally, but I've seen him fight. Alot of the guys here know him afaik, and of course I'm pretty sure he trains with/under Tim considering Tim worked his corner in the fights I've seen.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast