Sponsored Links Spacer Image

**** you math class

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 7:34pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The people who love to bring up the Central Asian Aryans misunderstand the white supremacist use of Aryan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I totally understand the concept used by white supremacists - it just happen to be historically wrong. Aryan, Arya, Aryana, Aryāna, these are all ethnic self-designations that were never used by people other than the Indo-Iranians, with Airyanem Vaējah being the mytical ancestral land of the Iranians and Aryavarta the ancient name of Central and Northern India up to 500BC.

It would be like me claiming ancestry to the Aztecs or Mayans, or Chicanos claiming Aztlan belong to them and that it covers everything from Rio Grande all the way to Canada. BAH!!!! It would just be total bullshit, and people who base their pride and identity on that type of bullshit are the most fun to poke at.

White supremacists missapropriated a historical name to give credence to their ideologies. The result now is that a historical name, Aryan, cannot be used without first going to lenghts in making sure it is not missunderstood by something else.

They base their identity on a latrine full of lies and missrepresentations. That's why I love bring the historical Aryans. These nutjobs choke when told this - it is quite an amusing spectacle if I may say.

Anyways, that the **** was this thread about???
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

**** you math class

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 8:21pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Since, in the 19th century, the Indo-Iranians were the most ancient known speakers of "Indo-European" languages, the word Aryan was adopted to refer not only to the Indo-Iranian people, but also to Indo-European speakers as a whole, including the Romans, Greeks, the Germans, Balts, Celts and Slavs. It was argued that all of these languages originated from a common root - now known as Proto-Indo-European - spoken by an ancient people who must have been the ancestors of the European, Iranian, and Indo-Aryan peoples. The ethnic group composed of the Proto-Indo Europeans and their modern descendants was termed the Aryans. This usage was common in the late 19th and early 20th century. An example of an influential best-selling book, still widely read, that reflects this usage is the 1920 book The Outline of History by H.G. Wells. It should be noted that this usage is now regarded by most people as obsolete (it is still seen occasionally).[citation needed] In today's English, "Aryan", if used at all, is normally synonymous to Indo-Iranian, or in particular Proto-Indo-Iranian.
    oh ****

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 6:31pm

Style: Nothing currently

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just ask Rob Darken for his d3dly Graveland styl3

Black Metal Martial Arts for the win. Hail Odin and ****.

Varg and Darken should fight to for the battle of the best music made by the biggest douchebag trophy.
    Last edited by Obi.1; 7/14/2006 6:34pm at .

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 6:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    oh ****
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 6:46pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi.1
    Just ask Rob Darken for his d3dly Graveland styl3

Black Metal Martial Arts for the win. Hail Odin and ****.

Varg and Darken should fight to for the battle of the best music made by the biggest douchebag trophy.
    WTF? He looks like Gene Simmons going berserker. I swear, the world is just fucking nuts and creepy.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2006 7:25pm

Style: Muay thai - Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funniest post ever :

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster Sven
    "I have no desire to hurt other people or to expose myself to being hurt."

THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY ELSE THAN MARTIAL ARTS!!!

HERE IS NEWS FOR YOU: "MARTIAL" MEANS "WAR"!!! AND NOT "DRINKING TEA WITH GAY FRIENDS WITH PATHETIC AREODYNAMIC STICKS AND DOING RIDICULOUS KATA IN PYJAMAS"!!!!!!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD COLLECT STAMPS OR PERHAPS DANCE BALLET IN PINK DRESS INSTEAD OF MARTIAL ARTS AND FIGHTING!!!

SO GO AND PUT YOUR AREODYNAMIC BIJUTSU STICK WHERE THE SUN DO NOT SHINE!!! AND STOP WASTE MY TIME!!!

HAIL THOR!!

GRANDMASTER SVEN S. SVENSSON
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567