Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    8/02/2014 12:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Eric Hargrove: Mouthboxing Coward

Seems we have yet another mouthboxing coward who seems to think they can hide, snipe and slander and it will not come back to bite them in the backside.

I am talking about one Eric Hargrove. He operates Oriental Sign Board. He scratches Hanzi Chinese Characters into wood and sells them.

Let me explain a little about Eric. He has a hardon for NYSanDa and recently has turned towards slandering and libeling me as well.

Eric used to train in NYC at a few different schools, but was thrown out of these schools.

His training has been somewhat problematic and haphazard compared to NYSanda, myself and most others.

Eric was banned off KFO, and for those of you who are on there you know how hard it is to really get banned from that forum.

It has more trolls than members at times.

Eric is posting up as Happy Panda over there and having himself a grand old time sniping, slandering and just being a big fat load of misery towards me and NYSanda.

I used to feel sorry for Eric, as he has been through some rough stuff in the last few years.

His wife left him. Seems his attitude and work ethics cost him work and she headed for the hills as he seems to fluctuate from being a normal functioning person to someone who appears to need some serious psychiatric help.

Eric has been hounding NYSanda for years. Badmouthing him, dogging him and being somewhat relentless about it.

Being that I have known Dave for years, and respect him I started dealing with Eric, asking him what was the issue.

Eric started a campaign of name calling, calling me a fake and fraud and telling people that I am a snake oil salesman for being a licensed Acupunture physician.
    I get this all the time, but it does not change how Eric lacks a spine or a set of real balls.

Claiming that I cannot have any fighting experience as I have never competed in a controlled sporting event, he has been whiny and complaining that I am lying about being a martial arts teacher.

You guys know what I am like, when people call me out. I step up and post up where I live, and to come find me and lets see who can do what.

So of course, I then called Hargrove out and asked for a gong sau. Being he is a traditionally trained Chinese martial artist, it should not come as a suprise to him.

But rather than step up like a real man would do, Eric contacted me and told me that he knows my Baguazhang teacher, and that he was going to tell on me with him. That I was being a big meanie and my teacher would put me in my place.

I explained to Hargrove I am no longer with my Baguazhang teacher and can say what I want to who I want, and if he had a problem with that, he could go **** himself.

What are we 8 years old?

I have challenged Eric multiple times to put his hands up as much as he runs his cowardly libelous mouth off. He has tucked his vestigial penis(though I am thinking he has nothing but a vestigial clitoris) and has been in hiding.

Eric is a coward and deserves everything that is happening to him.

I find it funny that he keeps challenging me to fight others other than himself.

He must be pissing himself in fear that his dreaded martial arts skills will fail him if he attempts to challenge me physically. Why else would you call me names and have no skills unless you wanted to see if I can do what I claim to do?

I have challenged him to come out to the Kou Shu Nationals next year. I am going to be there and competing. I have contacted Shifu John Greene who is connected to the event and a friend of mine.

I will have a table there as well. Great place to network and meet other Chinese stylists.

I will be there for anyone to come and visit. Friendly or otherwise.

Hargrove is a fucking coward. And like all the others misifts who mouth off about others skills; Time to put up or shut up, you asshat.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 8/02/2014 12:30pm at .

Posted On:
    8/02/2014 12:31pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy Panda.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	16197

This is Eric Hargrove, AKA Happy Panda.

Posted On:
    8/02/2014 12:43pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ass hat just posted up on KFO http://www.kungfumagazine.com/forum/...17#post1274917 that my Baguazhang teacher supposedly molested me.

Wow.

Seems a coward has nothing but illegal slander and libel to fall back on rather than be an adult.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2014 1:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good lord this fat douche is mouthy. He claims to have a video depciting himself arriving at NYsanda's gym, claims he was ran off by the cops NYSanda called and then refuses to post the video for proof.

That's douche tactic if you ask me. He made a claim he needs to back it up.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/02/2014 1:24pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This dude is a douchebag.
    Instead of bring a wuss and selling Chinese folk medicine crap why don't you compete? There will be weight classes and you will actually have to face men your size. I am wasting my time. You only challenge people much smaller than you like Novell.
    He challenges everyone who insults his skills, if you are an out of shape fatty, living in your glory days, perhaps you should keep your mouth shut.

Posted On:
    8/02/2014 2:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You reap what you sow.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    8/02/2014 7:19pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mor Sao View Post
    I used to feel sorry for Eric, as he has been through some rough stuff in the last few years.

His wife left him. Seems his attitude and work ethics cost him work and she headed for the hills as he seems to fluctuate from being a normal functioning person to someone who appears to need some serious psychiatric help.
    When someone doesn't have a life of their own, they either to live vicariously through others OR demean someone else which draws attention away from their dreary existence.
    Eric started a campaign of name calling, calling me a fake and fraud and telling people that I am a snake oil salesman for being a licensed Acupunture physician.
    Let's see, you spent a great deal of your life training in a way which allows you to help other people. What is it that this douche is doing to enrich anyone's life?
    Claiming that I cannot have any fighting experience as I have never competed in a controlled sporting event, he has been whiny and complaining that I am lying about being a martial arts teacher.
    From the image you posted of him, it would appear that the only thing he competes in is the All You Can Eat Buffet. I am speaking from experience here; competing in light contact events with weight divisions and such proves less than ****. I competed for years in point martial arts and when **** hit the fan (I went to the ground), I got set on my ass. All those trophies and an over abundance of self-confidence didn't mean a damn thing when things went south. Point fighting proves nothing.
    But rather than step up like a real man would do, Eric contacted me and told me that he knows my Baguazhang teacher, and that he was going to tell on me with him. That I was being a big meanie and my teacher would put me in my place.
    Thus contradicting his own claim that you are a fake and validating your training by acknowledging your teacher and lineage.

Posted On:
    8/03/2014 8:15am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems like Eric is taking advice from Thomas Daw and claiming people are commiting crimes when they have done no such thing.

Disgusting that the thread is still up and the poster still there. Thats a banning offense and it is very illegal. Not the kind of libel you want hanging around.

But it was written by Eric Hargrove, a known loser.

You reap what you sow, and Eric will get what is owed to him.

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 7:32am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What I do not understand is that this POS is still there posting up ****.

He gets to libel and slander me with that filth and he is not banned.

I contacted the forum as well as one of the mods and let them know that this is not cool nor will I stand by and let some mouthboxing POS libel and slander me while hiding behind a net ghost persona.

I have the screen shot with what he posted up and it was up there for more than 24 hours.

Eric Hargrove is a fucking despicable low life who has no skills other than libeling people with filth.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/04/2014 5:47pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, it is interesting how he works. He tells people to compete, but since he is old he gets to sit back and talk ****. If it is so important set up a match, like der auslander suggested, and man up.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast