Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 6:19pm

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 160,

Dear Diary,

I got into a fight with Sensei when i went to his class to turn in my belt and tell him i was starting a school of my own. I won, because he went to do a rolling meerkat death kick and threw his back out. Maybe it was my constantly increasing Ki that caused his back to go out during the roll, because i put up a chi shield when he started to roll. I think it worked pretty well, if you ask me. I took most of his students, and we had class in my new Dojo behind Wal-Mart. It went pretty sweet. I gave them all their new belts and we practiced reverse shadow chain punches and Shinobi crescent kicks. I also taught the Ninja way of disarming an attacker with a gun, which is where you shadow transfer behind them and slap the gun out of their hand as they turn around to shoot you. They'll get it soon enough.

I'm still trying to come up with a name for my new style. As soon as i do that, i'm gonna go see the National Guard Armory on the other side of town to see if their troops need Ninjitsu training. If all the troops over in Iraq knew Ninjitsu, we would have won the war in the first 2 hours. If Nick Berg had known Ninjitsu, he could have either escaped from the restraints and killed all those dudes or put a chi-shield around his neck when they went to cut him. Pssh...i wouldn't be surprised if they try and send ME over to Iraq to assassinate Bin Laden. I wonder how he would like catching a shuriken in his eyeball.

Day 161

Dear Diary,

We had some more cage fighter dudes come visit my new dojo. They thought it was funny when we were doing flipping practice. They challenged us to a sparring match. Haha....yeah right...sparring is for pussies. If our techniques were any deadlier they'd kill US before they killed the attacker. They left, laughing. I thought about nailing them with Shurikens, but i didn't have any on me. We continued training in belt fighting and Sai's for the rest of class and went home. I picked up a rock out of the parking lot and brought it home and put it in a gallon pitcher to practice my levitating. I can almost see it move sometimes, so that's progress. It's gonna be super badass when im able to pull rocks out of the stream with my chi and throw them at attackers. I'll be like Magneto...except with rocks.

That's all for now, Diary. Write to ya later.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LAWL it's funny cause Bin Laden's not in IraMMMFFFF!!!!*Is duct-taped, handcuffed, hooded, and bundled into a waiting unmarked black van*
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 6:31pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hilarious. On a side note, I would appreciate if everyone got off my back for stating my opinion. I LIKE the damn thing, I was just saying what I felt. Besides, stuff happens now, few pages back, it was slowing down a litlle IMO.

Great work, Shinkengata!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 6:38pm

Style: Sub-wrestling, mostly...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I especially like how he only throws Shurikens when his unsuspecting opponent has his or her back turned.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 7:47pm

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is pretty funny ****! I just read the whole thing. It's gong to suck actually having to wait for more now!

Shinkengata for the win!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2006 8:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft
    Hilarious. On a side note, I would appreciate if everyone got off my back for stating my opinion. I LIKE the damn thing, I was just saying what I felt. Besides, stuff happens now, few pages back, it was slowing down a litlle IMO.
    Okay now reworded

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??t
    Hilarious. On a side note, I would appreciate if backdraft got off my back for stating my opinion. I LIKE the damn thing, I was just saying what I felt. Besides, stuff happens now, few pages back, it was going fine IMO.
    The Internet is serious business.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 3:16am

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 180

Dear Diary,

Things have taken off for me and my Ninjitsu Ryu. We're called the Danzig Ryu, after the band. Danzig sounds totally Japanese, plus Glen is uber badass. He's like, part Vampire, Part Pirate, and Part Ninja, so its easy to see why he r0x0rs.
    Plus it sounds a lot more like an actual school than sensei's "Motley Ryu".

I taught my students how to use caltrops today. It went pretty well until we were practicing out in the parking lot and a Wal-Mart truck backed over a set of them and blew a tire. The GM of the store came out talking sh1t saying he was gonna make us pay for the tire. I just laughed at him. I'm making a buttload of cheese, and one measly big rig tire isn't gonna phase me. I took out 4 hundred dollar bills folded up like shuriken and threw them at him. He flinched and picked them up and went back inside. Take that, corporate scum. Ninjas can floss the cheddar too, yo. Respect the Sect....the Ninja Sect.

I used some of the money and went and bought mom a whole case of tampons, just so she'll stop asking me to go get them for awhile, because it's a real hassle...plus i got tired of getting weird looks from the chick who works there who also used to sit behind me in Biology. What's wrong...ain't she ever seen a Ninja before? Sheesh....fucking hicks. Newayz...i love being the Grandmaster of my own ryu. This kid farted in class today and i made him give me 400 pushups. I told him don't ever disgrace the holy ground of his Ninja Forefathers with impure chi emissions. That's really all farts are, is letting out bad chi. That's one of the things sensei taught me.

I've been studying a lot of way advanced stuff lately, like how to stop time, and how to bring rainclouds and make them go away, and how to stop a bullet by intercepting it with a chi ball. Sensei said he once had a student who could do all that stuff, and said he fired a .45 bullet at him for a test, and the bullet melted to nothing before it got to him. It's gonna be hella 0wnage when i am able to do that stuff.

I've got some stuff to do. Write atcha later, Diary.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 5:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was trying to stop posting between entries, but I gotta say that is hilarious.
    Sumus extra manum tuam.
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast