Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 6:21pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is fucking sweet, like "The breakfast club" meets "Real Ultimate Power."

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 6:27pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I approve, and demand that you post new content FOREVER. This ninja's story must never end!

Sexe dans la derriŤre!

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 6:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And should our dear O/P fall in battle, a new writer shall arise to raise the bright and battle-hardened banner!
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 6:33pm

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would be completely content with life if this thread reached the following point:

Day 3435:

OMG! Paladin Press is gonna publish my book!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 6:44pm

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 121

Dear Diary,

The cops came looking for me, asking questions about vandalism that occurred on Principal Lindermann's property. I've been lying to my parents for years, so it was easy to fool these pathetic pigs. I told them that i didn't study Ninjitsu and i hate ninjas because they killed my grandfather. So they left.

Went to class tonight. It was pretty cool. Sensei took us out to some land that he owned and said he was going to build a Monastary there, for all our clan to live and train and prosper. He also said something about a tax shelter, so i dunno what's up with that. I'm finally getting my new car!! Sensei says that his guys have to finish working on it. He put both of his fingers up in quotations when he said the word "working". Maybe they're equipping it with arrows and a cloaking shield or something. Maybe bulletproofing the glass. Sensei mentioned swapping plates, so they must be adding bulletproof paneling to it also. Sensei had our clan logo and "Ninjitsu" stenciled on the side of his minivan now that he's finished buying it from his mom. We're supposed to call him Shihan now because he says his teacher over in Japan gave him the master test, which is a test where you have to fend off like, 5 guys with swords while standing on hot coals and broken glass. I hope one day my skillz are badass enough to take that test.

One of my students asked Shihan why we didn't spar, and Shihan told him that it was because our moves were entirely too deadly, and because we could already beat anyone that attacked us by the sheer power of our chi alone. He also said that if all else fails, we have shadow demons from the astral plane guarding us.

I tell ya, diary. It is so totally kick ass being a Ninja. I'm gonna own the Kumite one day. They'll all be going "Frank Who?". hehe...

I'm out for the night. I need my Shinobi sleep, so i can practice entering the astral plane. Later Diary.

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 6:56pm

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hehe, quite amusing. Continue, continue.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 8:35pm

Style: Shorin-Ryu/beginning Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awesome. I think it would be cool if one of the students had to do seppukku. Bonus points if they try and fail.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 8:46pm

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 123

Dear Diary,

I contacted Ashida Kim today. He was a most honorable Ninja to speak to. He says there's a war coming between us Ninjas and the rest of the Martial Arts world. He explained to me some of the finer details of astral spying. I'm going to try some of what he told me tonight and see if i can spy on Jamie and her boyfriend. hehe. Does that make me incestuous? Probably, but i read once where Ninjas inbred to create their own master race of super humans.

My mom found you today, diary. I managed to snatch it out of her hand really quick before she could read anything using the Eagle Pebble Grab technique that Shihan taught me. Sometimes i think you're the only one that understands me. I'm much too complicated for this world. I plan on reaching such a level of enlightenment that i can just hang out on the astral plane all day. That would be hella sw33t.

Well im outtie for tonight. See ya later Diary.

PS: I'm still ironing Sensei's BVD's and clipping his toenails. I hope i don't have to for much longer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2006 8:13am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Frank who?" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Shinkengata FTW!

Posted On:
    7/11/2006 8:26am

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on, give us the next episode, we're eagerly awaiting.
Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast