Posted On:
    7/13/2006 11:29am

Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJonas
    fucking priceless.....Motley Ryu

More, more
    I see a crowd of teenage ninjas around a stage chanting "Ryu!...Ryu!...Ryu!" in sync with the flood lights.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 12:02pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfujew
    Also, if this doesn't constitute entry into the Bullshido hall of fame... I don't know what does.
    What he said.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 12:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    What he said.
    what they said, I'll give it a third vote.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 12:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ROFLMAO!!!!!

I was wondering what the whole deal was about and just got done reading the whole thread. This is CLASSIC. I think because it its close to home in some parts. I see myself and several other guys I knew when we were teen ninjas!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Manhattan Beach, California, United States

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 1:38pm

Style: Muay Thai, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    I love this thread long time.:waoya You should totally have him start his own ninja band, with sweeeeeeet wailin' guitars!
    What is sad is tha during the ninja boom in the '80s was there was a band called ninja warriors of rock.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 2:08pm

Style: BJJ, Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is great!

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 2:29pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is the evil ninja master going to use his guile to destroy our young hero and lure his followers back?

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 2:47pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make it long enough and we'll have the first Bullshido published book on our hands.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 2:58pm

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 182

Dear Diary,

We almost got into a clan war today. I had taken my students to this huge park in the next town over. It's in a rural area and has lots of woodland, so i knew it was perfect for stealth and woodland training. Everything was going fine, until one of my students came running up to me saying there were other Ninjas in the woods. I'm like WTF? I grabbed all my shurikens out of my bag and strapped my sword on. I just knew the iga ninjas had come to assassinate me. So i go out there....and there's this group of Ninjas right there in the middle of this clearing in the woods....but they didn't look like normal Ninjas.They were painted black instead of wearing black Gi's...and they were wearing Loincloths and black tabi Moccasins. They were indian Ninjas. The called themselves "The Dreamwarriors". The leader told me we had to leave their training ground and im like " Bullshit, you guys don't own this land" and he was like " we'll scalp you" and im like "we'll put a kuji on you" and we just kept arguing. The leader got into what he called his "Running Fawn" stance, and i got into our Black Widow Spider + Water Element Stance. We were just about to battle, too, when we heard the county Sheriff come over his loudspeaker back at the park entrance telling us to come on out.

So, i spent the next 4 hours explaining to deputies down at the station that we were just a ninja clan trying to conduct training. These pathetic fools had the nerve to laugh at me....at ME!!! So i sat right there and cast a kuji on all 3 of them, and on every person i walked by on the way out, including the old lady at the desk by the door. That'll teach them to disrespect a fucking Ninja.

I'm tired of this bullshit, diary. I'm just gonna start cracking heads when people disrespect me. As a Ninja, i should not have to put up with this sh1t. As a Ninja Grandmaster, i REALLY shouldn't be putting up with this sh1t. It's gonna be Kuji and Shurikens from now on. I'm even seriously thinking about incorporating the Ninja kiai that gives a person instant and long lasting explosive diarrhea for days.

I'm gonna go start a fight with some Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu guys tommorrow, just to show them who's boss. They've been egging my dojo and my car, so it's time for me to open up a can. I've gotta do some meditation and prepare, so i'll write more later diary.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    7/13/2006 3:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dear Diary.

I woke up in the hospital and I can't feel anything below my waist...
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." H.L. Mencken
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast