Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:42am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    why bother? YOUR POINT IS NOT NEW. there are a milion threads where someone, usually with a very low iq, says "all these MA's suck" then it gets pointed out to them why that isnt the case. use the search function noob.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:42am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and is it fake, the correct response to a knife attack is to run the **** away, and everyone knows that, not try to parry their hand as they lunge the knife in a perfect straight line towards you like many MA's teach. Because in reality their strike without warning, and with multiple slashes/stabs which will result most commonly would leave the defender seriously injured. Running is your best bet, because you wont have time to counter attack anyways.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:45am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SevSB
    Well then, i must apologize, i posted this is "your martial art sucks" forum, i didnt expect to get jumped on by a bunch of ass holes that spend their lives on here, with thousands of posts. Im also sorry i didnt take the time to READ EVERY FUCKING OTHER THREAD TO SEE IF THEY WROTE THE SAME THING AS ME.
    That was your first problem.

If you want to have an arguement or put in your two cents of bitching, then please defend the martial arts im insulting, and stop posting **** where it doesnt belong, stupid bitching pussies.
    I already did that. Light Heavyweight UFC Champion Chuck Liddel is a 4th degree BB Instrucor of Kempo.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/10/2006 3:52am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:45am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alex, are you fucking retarded? You say im wrong about these MA's, PROVE ME WRONG, or atleast argue them, instead of handing out this supposed insult "noob". Yes im new to the site, and ill let you know im not offended, thats just something people without lives say, and how about ill do whatever the **** i want. **** your search function. Argue the topic or STFU.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:47am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, what you're saying is that Gracie knife defense is realistic, pragmatic and applicable in an actual street encounter? Or not? I mean, it's the Gracies, surely it must be true? Right? I mean, Royce beat all those guys in the UFC, right? Huh?

What you're also saying is that you can come in to a new forum, completely disregard it's rules and policies, and expect participants to argue the topic which has been done to death already without flaming you?

OK.
    Last edited by MrSmith; 7/10/2006 3:57am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you notice, i didnt say kenpo was garbage, and anyways, it is highly likely that the art has evolves over the years. Secondly, chuck liddell fights using MMA. Hes not only using kenpo you idiot, you proved nothing. And btw hes a wrestler/kickboxer primarily

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:51am

Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just felt i had to post something that expresses how i feel about a certain group of martial arts that can be known as bullshit.

[COLOR=#ffffff]To all those who practice traditional martial arts need to either watch ufc and watch fred eddish get his face smashed in or watch the "ninja" get destroyed by pat smith aswell.

are you, by any chance, mentally disabled????

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:52am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and is it fake, the correct response to a knife attack is to run the **** away, and everyone knows that, not try to parry their hand as they lunge the knife in a perfect straight line towards you like many MA's teach. Because in reality their strike without warning, and with multiple slashes/stabs which will result most commonly would leave the defender seriously injured. Running is your best bet, because you wont have time to counter attack anyways.
    WTF? This has nothing to do with my post. Nowhere did you bring up what would I do in a knife fight.

Now don't run away from your rant. What I supposedly don't know is irrelevant.

You said this:
    All in all traditional martial arts such as karate, kung fu, etc. are all completely ineffective. Any martial art that tell you how to defend and counter against a person holding a knife and attempting to stab you cant be taken veryt seriously.

I responded with this:

STREET SELF-DEFENSE, VOLUME 2:
    STRIKES, PINNED AGAINST A WALL, WEAPON (KNIFE)

If you have to defend yourself from a punch or kick in a fight, here are the Gracie secrets which will help you punish an attacker with no damage to yourself. Then learn from the Gracie brothers how to control an attacker who traps you against a wall (very valuable in a bar fight). Finally, learn how Rorion and Royce deal realistically with the most dangerous attack of all, the assault with a knife.

So, according to your own logic, BJJ can't be taken seriously.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:53am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you notice, i didnt say kenpo was garbage, and anyways, it is highly likely that the art has evolves over the years. Secondly, chuck liddell fights using MMA. Hes not only using kenpo you idiot, you proved nothing. And btw hes a wrestler/kickboxer primarily
    He is a 4th Degree instructor of Kempo karate.

You included karate in your list dumbass.

All in all traditional martial arts such as karate, kung fu, etc.
    Learn english, this leaves it wide open bitch.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/10/2006 4:08am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A single knife defence technique isnt BJJ as a whole dude, i dont know why your acting as if it represents bjj as a whole.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast