Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/17/2006 10:10pm

Style: Jabs & Cross Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SevSB
    ANNYYWWAAYYSS, ive been debanned, i managed to get everyone pissed, AND at the same time create a very entertaining thread, i suppose everyone enjoyed reading it. Ive learned things that i WAS incorrect about such as "all TMA's are innefective". I leanred of other effective forms of karate, and kung fu, i thank all who argued against my arguements with valid points, but to all of you who didnt say anything, and basically only proved that they want to whine about "noobs" i suggest not coming to threads unless you want to stay on topic. I have no further problems with any of you, i apologize for racial comments, i was being insulted by everyone (people WITHOUT valid arguements) but one finds anything to insult other when they are outnumbered. NExt time this happens i will definitely ask omega or someone else for support. If any of you would like to add to this arguement about the effectiveness of the noted martial arts, then please do, but keep it on topic.
    So Omega gave you a good spanking? You be good now.

GMW.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2006 10:45pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Infact i got no spanking at all, it was more like "rules are rules man, enjoy"

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 2:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't push it.
    カンフー

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 4:30am

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SevSB
    ANNYYWWAAYYSS, ive been debanned, i managed to get everyone pissed, AND at the same time create a very entertaining thread, i suppose everyone enjoyed reading it. Ive learned things that i WAS incorrect about such as "all TMA's are innefective". I leanred of other effective forms of karate, and kung fu, i thank all who argued against my arguements with valid points, but to all of you who didnt say anything, and basically only proved that they want to whine about "noobs" i suggest not coming to threads unless you want to stay on topic. I have no further problems with any of you, i apologize for racial comments, i was being insulted by everyone (people WITHOUT valid arguements) but one finds anything to insult other when they are outnumbered. NExt time this happens i will definitely ask omega or someone else for support. If any of you would like to add to this arguement about the effectiveness of the noted martial arts, then please do, but keep it on topic.
    ...Your still a tosser though. :karated:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2006 6:33am

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i second that

Posted On:
    7/23/2006 4:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu, Ju-Jutsu, WM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Ill give you my quick story here. I starded as a street fighter when I was young and in the middle of my teenage years, it did not work so well after alot of blood and body damage, one of my best friend did get brain damage. I started to train martial arts, 14 years training in Bujinkan and Ju-jutsu (BJJ) and 1996 whit Muay-Tai ( 10 years now ) and 1998 Kick boxing ( 8 years now ) Combat Karate ( 2 years ) Shoot Fighting 2002 ( 4 years now ) Boxing 2004 ( 2 years ) and some try out whit other arts. Now I help as a co trainer, now my point, some piople NEVER learn and some others do... you can train what ever for ever and next day a young guy comes whit a gun and shoot you in the head, were is your very best style? I have alot of use of all my training styles, you dont learn all good things in one style, there is no - my style is the best - you have to get alot of experience and a good view and good mental thinking/feeling. Ninjutsu do work, good luck!

Posted On:
    7/23/2006 6:39pm

Style: Judo - Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Star
    Well, Ill give you my quick story here. I starded as a street fighter when I was young and in the middle of my teenage years, it did not work so well after alot of blood and body damage, one of my best friend did get brain damage. I started to train martial arts, 14 years training in Bujinkan and Ju-jutsu (BJJ) and 1996 whit Muay-Tai ( 10 years now ) and 1998 Kick boxing ( 8 years now ) Combat Karate ( 2 years ) Shoot Fighting 2002 ( 4 years now ) Boxing 2004 ( 2 years ) and some try out whit other arts. Now I help as a co trainer, now my point, some piople NEVER learn and some others do... you can train what ever for ever and next day a young guy comes whit a gun and shoot you in the head, were is your very best style? I have alot of use of all my training styles, you dont learn all good things in one style, there is no - my style is the best - you have to get alot of experience and a good view and good mental thinking/feeling. Ninjutsu do work, good luck!
    BJJ = Bujinkan Jujutsu?

Oh snap someone tell the Gracies!
    :laughing6
    "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."

Posted On:
    7/24/2006 6:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjutsu, Ju-Jutsu, WM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    BJJ = Bujinkan Jujutsu?

Oh snap someone tell the Gracies!
    :laughing6

No, we had 2 trainers in the same club, one was Ju-jutsu trainer whit some brasilan ju-jutsu (bjj) training and the other one was Ninjutsu trainer whit some other skills to. We tryed what we learn in the club, we did get our Ninjutsu skills to work that way !
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819