Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 2:07am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Garbage Martial Arts

I just felt i had to post something that expresses how i feel about a certain group of martial arts that can be known as bullshit.

To all those who practice traditional martial arts need to either watch ufc and watch fred eddish get his face smashed in or watch the "ninja" get destroyed by pat smith aswell. I dont see how someone could take ninjutsu seriously when one of they killing blows involves tearing someones balls out. I have a question for some of those who think that that bullshit can hurt a fly, what the hell are you going to do if your opponent is wearing jeans? HOw are you going to grab their balls. And whats to stop them from kneeing you in the jaw when you kneel down to grab theoir nuts. Anyone you practices this sad excuse for a martial art needs to stop watching japanese cartoons and understand that you cant hide in the shadows, fly through the air and do **** all with this martial art.

Recently on google i was watching this sad fatass who is a master of systema acting all smug while he demonstrated how effective systema is, which make me laugh and then get pissed that they would lie to peopel so much about it. The bottom line is, its basically a heap full of ****. I think this video sais more than i ever could about this sad ****. And its quite clear that an actual opponent that wasnt trying to sell the art wouldnt fail to knock this lard ass' block off.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0919&q=systema

One art that i feel needs to be singled out as the biggest crock of **** is drunken kung fu. How this can be called a martial art is beyong me, just because you can sway around and attempt to confuse your opponent doesnt mean your going to hit him, or even come close. There is a video of drunken kung fu fighting kyokushin kai karate (an actually effecting form of karate, and a good martial art.) The kyokushin practisioner didnt fail to kick the drunken kung fu fighter in the head several times at least, without being hit a single time. This video shows the effectiveness of drunken kung fu.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...runken+kung+fu

All in all traditional martial arts such as karate, kung fu, etc. are all completely ineffective. Any martial art that tell you how to defend and counter against a person holding a knife and attempting to stab you cant be taken veryt seriously. Tae Kwon Do is also an innefective martial art, however it can be effective when mixed with martial arts such as muay thai, well, the spinning back kick is main all tae kwon do has contributed to the world of martial arts.
    An on going arguement to the more effective martial out of muay thai and tae kwon do, can be answered in one link, muay thai =](likely the best striking martial art in the world.)
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...83&q=muay+thai

The truth is BJJ will prevail against any striking art because once the gap is closed, what can a striker do, and it isnt easy to stop the gap from closing since just about all fights go to the ground. The documentary the "Gracies in Action" shows grapplings effectiveness again any striking art.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 2:31am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've been doing BJJ for under a year right?

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 2:41am

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you hear that? That's the chuga-chuga of the bully rape train about to pull into the station.

None of your points are new, or presented in an intelligent or interesting manner. You offer video support, but almost, if not every video you posted has been linked a thousand times already. In fact, each is either the first or second video the comes up on google video if you type in the style name. Where do you find these gems? I have never seen such things before. Style vs Style videos (while often very entertaining) don't prove ****. BJJ is not the be all, end all of martial arts. What's that? A documentary on the Gracies shows the art they represent under favorable circumstances? Preposterous!

It's probably very difficult to see any of this from your knees while sucking off Helio from his guard, so you'll have to take my word for it. Once you wipe away his special "for procreation only" sauce, do yourself a favor and learn some sort of syntax and spelling. Then maybe try making a point that hasn't been made a million times before. If you actually cared to look around the site a little you'd see that many mods and respected members of the community have "traditional martial art" backrounds.

Or you know. You could just go back to Sherdog where you will be praised for having the same idea as everyone else.

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 2:45am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Jazz
    Do you hear that? That's the chuga-chuga of the bully rape train about to pull into the station.

None of your points are new, or presented in an intelligent or interesting manner. You offer video support, but almost, if not every video you posted has been linked a thousand times already. In fact, each is either the first or second video the comes up on google video if you type in the style name. Where do you find these gems? I have never seen such things before. Style vs Style videos (while often very entertaining) don't prove ****. BJJ is not the be all, end all of martial arts. What's that? A documentary on the Gracies shows the art they represent under favorable circumstances? Preposterous!

It's probably very difficult to see any of this from your knees while sucking off Helio from his guard, so you'll have to take my word for it. Once you wipe away his special "for procreation only" sauce, do yourself a favor and learn some sort of syntax and spelling. Then maybe try making a point that hasn't been made a million times before. If you actually cared to look around the site a little you'd see that many mods and respected members of the community have "traditional martial art" backrounds.

Or you know. You could just go back to Sherdog where you will be praised for having the same idea as everyone else.
    You drive a rape train?

That just isn't right.

Mass public transport should never be associated with a weapon of patriarchal domination.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 2:54am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    u fa1l at t3h 1nt3rn3t.

Now eat **** and die. (probably NSF-Anyone)

Dagon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok then bless me with a new topic ass hole, ans spare me whole "syntac and spelling" bullshit, this is a forum not an essay to be handed in for marks, i dont care how i spell things here, and neither should you, maybe you should just take this as another one of those times where people express opinions and not an oportunity to show that your a whining ***** who should leave the site if he doesnt want to hear what people have to say. Its also obvious you dont know much about BJJ anyways because it would be difficult to suck someone off from their gaurd anyways, oh whats that "self induced injuries" style? Wow i should really be listening to you about martial arts, this is what ive collected from numerous times of seeing these arts in action. So just to spite me, make a topic that has never been brought up about martial arts, and make sure it hasnt, because ill be sure to kick up a bitch fit like your having if you write something the same as someone else. Get a life fag.
    Last edited by SevSB; 7/10/2006 3:09am at .

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:17am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    all i saw was "wah wah wah im trying hard to be the tough guy cliche i heard this site is full of, unfortunately im not intelligent enough to stand out and am just another

CAPTAIN RETARD FUCKING NOOB"

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All in all traditional martial arts such as karate, kung fu, etc. are all completely ineffective.
    Orly?

http://thepit.cmasdirect.com/instruc...tructor%20list

Our Instructors
    Instructor Name:Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell

4th Degree Pit Blackbelt N. American kickboxing champion "World Champion" No Holds Barred fighter
    http://thepit.cmasdirect.com/site/vi...95_AboutUs.pml

The Pit/Hawaiian Kempo

Any martial art that tell you how to defend and counter against a person holding a knife and attempting to stab you cant be taken veryt seriously
    Orly Redux?

http://www.mdabudo.nl/nl/dept_41.html

STREET SELF-DEFENSE, VOLUME 2:
    STRIKES, PINNED AGAINST A WALL, WEAPON (KNIFE)

If you have to defend yourself from a punch or kick in a fight, here are the Gracie secrets which will help you punish an attacker with no damage to yourself. Then learn from the Gracie brothers how to control an attacker who traps you against a wall (very valuable in a bar fight). Finally, learn how Rorion and Royce deal realistically with the most dangerous attack of all, the assault with a knife.
    Just touching on some of your stupidity. Look we all know 95% of all TMAs suck balls.

We also know that nutriders like you, suck balls.

See, now you have something in common with TMAs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:21am

Style: KrottyCrappleAnimeLARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SevSB
    Ok then bless me with a new topic ass hole, ans spare me whole "syntac and spelling" bullshit, this is a forum not an essay to be handed in for marks, i dont care how i spell things here, and neither should you, maybe you should just take this as another one of those times where people express opinions and not an oportunity to show that your a whining ***** who should leave the site if he doesnt want to hear what people have to say. Its also obvious you dont know much about BJJ anyways because it would be difficult to suck someone off from their gaurd anyways, oh whats that "self induced injuries" style? Wow i should really be listening to you about martial arts, this is what ive collected from numerous times of seeing these arts in action. So just to spite me, make a topic that has never been brought up about martial arts, and make sure it hasnt, because ill be sure to kick up a bitch fit like your having if you write something the same as someone else. Get a life fag.
    You do realise that you have single handedly proven him right.
    :seppuku:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/10/2006 3:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well then, i must apologize, i posted this is "your martial art sucks" forum, i didnt expect to get jumped on by a bunch of ass holes that spend their lives on here, with thousands of posts. Im also sorry i didnt take the time to READ EVERY FUCKING OTHER THREAD TO SEE IF THEY WROTE THE SAME THING AS ME. Incase you didnt know im new to this site, and i dont care if its been said. And to Alex, i think you should try and understand that just because i dont have as many posts as you, and havnt been on the site for as long to "raise my rank" on it, doesnt mean i dont have a knowledge of the effectiveness of martial arts. After all, i used to be in kung fu, and karate, and i stopped because i wanted to practice real martial arts. Oh and btw, ive never been a member of sherdog. I ask all of you to look at what this forum is, and what this site is, it recognizes martial arts as bullshit, and it recognizes good martial arts aswell. If you want to have an arguement or put in your two cents of bitching, then please defend the martial arts im insulting, and stop posting **** where it doesnt belong, stupid bitching pussies.
    ps. I "single handedly" proved him right? How many people do you think one needs to do that douchebag? Its not that big of a feat, even though your completely wrong.
Page 1 of 19 1 234511 ... LastLast