Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 7:11am

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquahelix
    We do the stuff that was tought to Uyeshiba by Sokaku Takeda before Uyeshiba mixed it with fruityness
    Daito Ryu JuJutsu and something tells me you've never experienced a proper kotegashi throw.

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 7:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We don't belong to any organization, our stuff is more inclined towards Daito-ryu Aiki-Jujutsu.
    Independent dojo?,

Lineage, please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 12:24pm

Style: Aikido and other stuff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya, you're not really adding anything new here. And I'm a bit suspect of the whole "we train like Daito-ryu like in the days of yore" thing...I mean, have you even seen any recent daito ryu? ..even the actual recognized schools? It looks like a load of ****. There is such a huge misconception that daito ryu is supposed to be some kind of kick ass aiki while aikido is its retarded cousin or something. I've seen enough daito ryu and trained with several daito ryu fellows to say that I've experienced better quality aiki from a friggin aikikai class. I'd take yoshinkan or tomiki any day over daito ryu, or the rest of Ueshiba's pseudo-religious garbage.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 12:34pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Blah blah fucking blah. You fucking wear pants skirts you fucking *****. If Aikido was all that why you do Judo too. Jooo don' know? Ew look the only throws worth doing are these...that's why you take Judo huh huh? Because all the other throws suck. What, you've been doing Aye fucking key dow for 2 years and you think you have the answers? **** no, you don't even know what style you do.

'look at us look at us we're fucking avoiding a fight', 200 yard sprints help you get out of a fucking fight to. Beating the crap out a dumbass one day and letting everybody know it helps get you out of fights too.

Gay ass falling Aikido fucks. Now go practice your falls and get the **** out of here before I take this bokken and shove it up your ass.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 12:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Being a total psychopath

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones
    you can only hope that people will ignore your post and don't flame you.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    Blah blah fucking blah. You fucking wear pants skirts you fucking *****. If Aikido was all that why you do Judo too. Jooo don' know? Ew look the only throws worth doing are these...that's why you take Judo huh huh? Because all the other throws suck. What, you've been doing Aye fucking key dow for 2 years and you think you have the answers? **** no, you don't even know what style you do.

'look at us look at us we're fucking avoiding a fight', 200 yard sprints help you get out of a fucking fight to. Beating the crap out a dumbass one day and letting everybody know it helps get you out of fights too.

Gay ass falling Aikido fucks. Now go practice your falls and get the **** out of here before I take this bokken and shove it up your ass.
    Oh well............

Infidel

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 12:51pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For someone listing scotland in your location block making fun of guys wearing skirts is ironic, no?

;)

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 12:52pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't push him.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 1:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If some Aikido sensei says that he could take on boxers and flying ninjas and lava men, he needs to be punched into reality.
    Which leads one to ask, if an Aikido sensei can't take on a boxer, why study Aikido?

One thing that our sensei tries to make clear often is that Aikido is practical only in certain circumstances. Don't even try to do these techniques on someone who knows how to box, strike, etc.
    So if you shouldn't use Aikido against people who punch, why study Aikido?

Oh and one more point that my sensei often makes is that you will only be able to make a few of these techniques work, because, like I said, a lot of the stuff you see in Aikido are simply techniques to learn how to move around.
    So if a lot of the stuff in Aikido is just about moving around, why study Aikido?
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

resident sick ****

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 1:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grasshak he obviously has a crush on his instructor. Theres no other reasonable explanation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2006 1:47pm

Style: Aikido, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega

Hahah boy I was hoping to get torn a new one but that was barely a tickle.
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast