Posted On:
    5/12/2006 12:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tae kwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yall seen this? Absolut bull.

http://www.topsecrettraining.com/

I couldnt find this site anywhere here maybe cuz I dunno where to look but NEways this is the biggest heap of excrement ive seen yet. But he seems to have quotes from reputable fighters. Is he straightup lying or just hyping an actually very effective system and making a buck er two? I think he'd be richer if he demonstrated this "invincible style" in a cage.

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 12:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is old hat but yes, it is among the worst paranoia advertising there is. I have previously attempted to verify the testimonials and my research suggests hat they are indeed faked.
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/12/2006 12:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but I would like to learn how to kill monsters too.

Posted On:
    6/30/2006 9:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: northern shaolin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    exactly like every-single-one of those two page ads in 'blackbelt' mag. Exact same style. I guess some asswipe is making a living by pinching off ad copy like this to fleece first timers and people to lazy to commit to years of training. Like the old one about the guy who's just looking for a good time, goes miles out of his way to some sort of barn dance populated exclusively by neo nazi skinheads... yadda yadda "nice haircut curly," he claims to tell one, and its on. Fortunately he possesses th3 d3@d|y, kicks ass on a whole grip of them and leaves them enraptured with awe at his fighting progress... and offers to pass on the knowledge to you for $99...
    They must make money for someone, because in the karate period of my life I got bb mag every month, and every single month there was a full two page ad layout on this same theme. The specifics of the set-up and the 'testimonials' will vary, but the lurid, hyperbolic writing style is absolutely identical.
    Good luck trying to find evidence to support this organization's claims. "Lieutenant X?" my ass lol. If anything the reason he's withholding his true identity is out of shame from being associated with such a fraud. And of course this program would have been funded from the 'black budget,' oh so conveniently eliminating any trace of a financial paper trail.

either that, or you send in your $99 and you receive a box with a stun gun inside. lol. which would actually be something useful. Highly unlikely in any case.

"Oh gee, i guess i will have to send in my money and find out, darrrrhhh..." lmao uhhuh. gee, i hope the nazis and rednecks can keep from skull fucking me in the time it takes my lesson to arrive.

Posted On:
    6/30/2006 10:56pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, please use the "report this post" button whenever someone posts a rehashed thread like this in the wrong forum, among other things.

It lets us keep track of what's going where so we don't have to stumble upon it or just get lucky.

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    6/30/2006 11:50pm

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what exactly do you get from X for $99?

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    7/02/2006 4:05pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a night in jail, a rash, and one hell of a story.