Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    9/01/2006 3:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was just thinking that somebody ought to bring Wing Chun into this.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/01/2006 4:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    EVERYBODY WING CHUN TONIGHT!
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pakHzi7MTKc[/MEDIA]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pakHzi7MTKc

systemavin,

I don't know of a Stephen Ritterspoon. Since I'm not a student of Shiro (he's more of an aquaintance), he teaches at two locations, and he's been in NYC for like over three decades, I really don't know many of his students and those I do I only know by first names. It is possible I've met Stephen Ritterspoon, but you'll have to show me a picture for me to tell.

What do I think of the 'nun-who-must-not-be-named' style? Well, that's really irrelevant to this thread. I will say, however, that without proper proof of its effectiveness and many attempts to document its effectiveness are less than stellar, it deserves every last bit of ridicule from the fighting community that it currently gets.

... but, at least there are no punches to make you happy, sad, or nuts in it.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 9/01/2006 4:20pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2006 6:44pm

Style: Systema/ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    EVERYBODY WING CHUN TONIGHT!

systemavin,

I don't know of a Stephen Ritterspoon. Since I'm not a student of Shiro (he's more of an aquaintance), he teaches at two locations, and he's been in NYC for like over three decades, I really don't know many of his students and those I do I only know by first names. It is possible I've met Stephen Ritterspoon, but you'll have to show me a picture for me to tell.

What do I think of the 'nun-who-must-not-be-named' style? Well, that's really irrelevant to this thread. I will say, however, that without proper proof of its effectiveness and many attempts to document its effectiveness are less than stellar, it deserves every last bit of ridicule from the fighting community that it currently gets.

... but, at least there are no punches to make you happy, sad, or nuts in it.
    I think we have an understanding, and wing chun and dim mak are lets say kissing cousins?

On a serious note Micky Ward, boxer worth a visit to his site? A lesson to us all? Is it not?

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/04/2006 8:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by systemavin
    I think we have an understanding, and wing chun and dim mak are lets say kissing cousins?

On a serious note Micky Ward, boxer worth a visit to his site? A lesson to us all? Is it not?

What the hell are you talking about? You seriously need to STOP POSTING when you are drunk.

BTW, just for fun, I stopped by Shiro Oishi's place Friday night and asked him about Stephen Ritterspoon. Shiro doesn't remember anyone by that name. Of course, it is possible it slipped his mind.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/07/2006 10:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How systema's 'beyond the physical' would fail the Fox Test.

Sorry RobG, your lies have just been exposed by folks who aren't even martial artists. :lol:

It's pretty amazing the similarity of these cult arts, both say, "Hey, if you don't believe us, come down and check us out." Excuse me, but wasn't that the whole point of what the FOX news report and Karl Tanswell interview readily prove? Coincidently, both systema and dillman arts were disproved using jujitsu...welll, perhaps not so coincidental.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 9/07/2006 10:44am at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/07/2006 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KFS, this is bordering on obsession . . .

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 12:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu
    What can I say, I love picking on the retarded kid (namely RobG). :smile:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 7:02am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After I posted the strikes clips in my sig, a flock of systema zealots has invaded my comments section at youtube (specifically http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ ), calling me a liar, saying that I heavily edited the clips to misrepresent them and that I have a hidden agenda, etc. They are also saying that they have never made no-touch claims. So if KFS is obsessed, we need a new word for those guys, they will fly in the face of logic to defend their "art".
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 7:17am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just saw the poo-storm. Oh your URL needs the ")" taken out at the end. Anyway, they do seem a bit insane . . why are they on YouTube instead of training? At leaste KFS goes away and trains(?) sometimes . . . .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/08/2006 7:20am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just saw the poo-storm. Oh your URL needs the ")" taken out at the end. Anyway, they do seem a bit insane . . why are they on YouTube instead of training? At leaste KFS goes away and trains(?) sometimes . . . .
    Amazing, aren't they? It's like trying to play a giant whack-a-mole. They just keep popping up all over the place.
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ