Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    8/29/2006 11:10am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by systemavin
    Any decent fighter that I have met is a very humble individual and respectful of other ARTs (sorry farts).

Then, obviously, the only logical conclusion is either you haven't met many fighters or your meetings have been superficial at best. 'The Hero' and 'The Heel' qualities are found in varying amounts in everyone and are particularly on display towards extremes in decent fighters.

Don't confuse a veneer of first impression's politeness with an indication of respect.

Of course, you claiming decent fighters are humble and show respect towards other arts, then saying "(sorry farts)", is ironic because, by your own standard, you must suck at fighting because you don't have that humble respect going for you. It's amusing you punked yourself.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 8/29/2006 11:17am at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2006 2:04pm

Style: Systema/ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    You'd be a bit more persuasive if you changed the first seven letters of your screen name.

I think it's funny that even inept fighters will laugh at you guys on video.

So I've got duel with attackproof and Duk's ryu if I mock them too?

Dont be fooled I laugh at them myself, well most of them. :bowdown:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2006 2:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Then, obviously, the only logical conclusion is either you haven't met many fighters or your meetings have been superficial at best. 'The Hero' and 'The Heel' qualities are found in varying amounts in everyone and are particularly on display towards extremes in decent fighters.

Don't confuse a veneer of first impression's politeness with an indication of respect.

Of course, you claiming decent fighters are humble and show respect towards other arts, then saying "(sorry farts)", is ironic because, by your own standard, you must suck at fighting because you don't have that humble respect going for you. It's amusing you punked yourself.

I have never met the guy, but people like Omega, come to mind, as someone who sets a good example, humbleness.

As for not meeting many decent fighters, I have boxed from a young age and fought and beat All- Ireland champions. I have trained and sparred with English Kickboxing champions, who complimented me on my punching skills etc.

I will only train with people who are good at what they do have experience of real situations, bouncers, and personal who train British Special Forcse in unarmed combat., etc.

I travelled to Moscow by myself to see what systema is all about? Its called putting your money were your mouth is, having balls to have a go. I believe that people should have a good founding in Boxing/Kickboxing and grappling. I take the piss out of systema like anyone else, it stops me from being biased. But like Omega, I do think there is some good stuff in it, particularly the striking aspect. I am not a fan of the wavy arms in the air routine, myself. As for me sucking at fighting............hahaha, very funny, just spilled me cider over the computer I am laughing that much!!!

Love and kisses

Mr Egan

Posted On:
    8/29/2006 2:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, you've boxed all your life, are good enough to beat mid- to high- level amatuer boxers, then decided to get into Systema and Ninjitsu.

All I can think of is WHY? WHY GOD? WHY?

(I'd ask you why, too, but I'm having a hard time taking you seriously right about now. Also, since I'm an atheist, the answer to my question might just take a while so you'll have to wait. :smile:)

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    ATTN TOM KAGAN

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2006 5:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good question. Why not, thats the point. Im curious about certain arts and styles. I might not think it is any good, Im as skeptical as anyone else, helped by a Degree in Sports Science, and other Degree level qualifications. But I would rather find it out for myself, and make an informed opinion based on my own experiences!
    Call it a voyage of discovery. But on a serious note, based on my own experiences, I do believe that one should have a good grounding in boxing/kick boxing and muthai/grappling arts, etc. This is what is shown to work in reality, is it not? However, I do believe that one should keep an open mind, we can all learn something, dont you think!
    To be fair, you and kungy, cullion (I do hope you are not a bloke!) are right to be skeptical. Some of the systema clips are embarrasing to say the least, that is obvious to anyone with any common sense.

Come on, MMA and reality stuff is the big thing at the moment. That may be the case, but I have seen MMA guys (youtube) punching, some of it leaves a lot to be desired. In short there is a lot of silly stuff everywhere, there are martial wackos, nerds, guys who are in denial everywhere! ( Im not gay really, I can fight really)
    Would I use systema in a real situation, good question, maybe maybe not? The striking aspect of it is interesting/the reality is that most systema people have no real grasp of the striking part of systema (controversal but true) and cannot replicate what Mikhail can do? Why is this!

Would I use Dim Mak in a real situation, definately not, but a real understanding of it will give you a greater insight into to Kung FU/ Wing Chun/Karate and other arts including systema, deeper striking. (Controversal but true).

So then.........in a real situation, realistic training and mindset is the key. What that is, is up to you? But I would be more confident of your chances if you had a solid background in Boxing/Kickboxing and grappling skills.............

A serious question would you feel comfortable going into a boxing gym (not a mixed martial art gym) after a 3 mile run, and do a serious workout including realistic sparring (6 rounds) excluding bag and pad work, skipping, medicine ball work (stomach) with proficent boxers. (training in total for 2 to 3 hours) If so then you may be onto something........

A good MMA guy could perhaps do it, but would someone from a traditional art find it quite so easy?

Why why? have I trained in the silly systema, ninjutsu, because I can...........no big deal. Im curious, thats all, is it good? thats open to debate. However there are some serious martial artists who train in both systems, and can walk the walk!

Posted On:
    8/29/2006 5:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    However there are some serious martial artists who train in both systems, and can walk the walk!

Name five.

ATTN TOM KAGAN

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/31/2006 5:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on I am curious. Your background (I hope you are not another train spotter or computer expert!) or worse a shemale? (maybe if from Brazil I may forgive you!!!!!!!!!!) They have me all confused.
    Go on surprise me..........name one decent national champion,(USA) in any art that you have sparred with, and have complimented you?, remember this is a family site!

Love and kisses

God I hate leprechauns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONGgc3OyGI

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/31/2006 5:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on I am curious. Your background (I hope you are not another train spotter or computer expert!) or worse a shemale? (maybe if from Brazil I may forgive you!!!!!!!!!!) They have me all confused.
    Go on surprise me..........name one decent national champion,(USA) in any art that you have sparred with, and have complimented you?, remember this is a family site!

Love and kisses

God I hate leprechauns.

Well it appears official ... All Systema supporters are batshit insane .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    8/31/2006 5:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Love and kisses

God I hate leprechauns.

Shiro Oishi: Judo Shichidan, Greco-Roman Wrestling national champion. "Man, you are hard to throw." Me: "Thank you, you are hard to throw, too."

Joe "Trouble" Figeroa: Journeyman Flyweight professional boxer: "Are you sure you don't have previous boxing experience?" Me: "No, just the goofy stuff."

Matt Thornton: "Uh, do you know how to tap?" (He thought he had a guillotine) Me (while struggling to defend): I'll tap when you sink it properly."

"Big" Sean Madigan, JKD instructor and former Super Heavyweight All-State NY HS Wrestler: "How the **** do you keep getting away from me?" Me: "It's a good thing you aren't a big FAT guy or this would be REALLY difficult." (I was quoting The Emperor's New Groove while being squashed and can-openered by him.)

Now dude, keep in mind, I SUCK at fighting, and yes, not only am I a computer expert, but a pretty damn successful one.

But you avoided answering the question by seeing whether an ad-hominem attack on me could distract everyone from what was a simple question.

Oh, sorry that was four names. Discard three of your choosing.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 8/31/2006 6:02pm at .

ATTN TOM KAGAN

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/31/2006 8:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you know how to tap?

lol...

and I'm even sober!
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez