8/17/2006 12:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mole5000
    I've found my new favourite ever systema video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejn6Q5gVUes

It's Real Defence in a Real Environemt where the attackers go Real Limp when you look at them funny.
    The systema retard you see in that video is none other than our own, Paul Genge. He's the same idiot featured in the 'systema questions answered' crapola.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 4:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So we can expect SCARS vs Systema then?

Slaptacular!

*awaits the usual KFSS uninformed bullshit*
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 11:09pm

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Unfortunately for you systema retards, your attacker is not going to be accomodating.

That's one of the most idiotic things I've ever read.
    I don't expect my attacker to be accomadating

point is, sure, the thrower deserves to have a matted area to fully throw a person

but what about the other way around when you are the one being thrown? If you always lands on mats, your body won't properly adjust to harder surfaces. So when u get thrown in your special-ed high school cafeteria like the dumbass u are, its a much different scenario. Much in the same way as using boxing gloves, vs bare knuckles...u'll NEVER know the difference til u feel it, and u will react differently....or for some, not react at all
    Or does ur SCARS DVD not talk about this?

I.E. Rampage Jackson vs Arona - ya think its a wise move to squeeze a triangle in so tight even though u are above the guys' head about to be slammed senseless? If ya had some training on surfaces other than sport-related surfaces, u will have an appreciation for this and will probably let go of the triangle and quickly climb back down and re-establish some other position. And thats an intuition that comes from your body sensing danger from a hard surface.

i don't like to pick on elite athletes such as Arona, but this does illustrate the point
    Last edited by HANKtheTANK; 8/18/2006 11:16pm at .

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 12:03am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: systema

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't want to argue with you Kungdick, but you need a little more talking as you seem to be kinda slow. Why don't you try to think through this one:
    1. Everybody who takes a few systema classes has found value in it whether expert or novice.
    2. The only people who diss it are 'martial art experts' who've never taken a class.

If this isn't true why don't you (or Omega or his Grand Council of Poohbahs or whoever else) find a person- scour the Internet, call missing persons if you need to- and find someone who has taken a few classes from a certified systema instructor and thought it was a bunch of crap? Hell, take a class yourself if you're not a *****. Oh, I forgot you're still ducking Rob Green. I guess you are a *****.

But enough with the flame wars. Why don't you ask an intelligent question?
    (And then we will begin your education in the dark side...buwahahahaha...)
    Knucklehead.
    Last edited by shoocatz; 8/19/2006 12:59am at .

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 2:59am

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    So we can expect SCARS vs Systema then?
    This is the internet. Aren't there enough videos of retards fighting without making more?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 8:01am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoocatz

If this isn't true why don't you (or Omega or his Grand Council of Poohbahs or whoever else) find a person- scour the Internet, call missing persons if you need to- and find someone who has taken a few classes from a certified systema instructor and thought it was a bunch of crap?
    I could of sworn this was done by Omega. Everything was cool and the systema instructor backed out.

Yes, it was in this thread. Read it all or continue to keep this thread going, rehashing the same things.

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 10:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I see your thinking- you ducked Rob so you assume fear is the only reason people skip out. Isn't that a good definition of hypocrisy?

With classes and seminars available that anyone can attend why would anybody feel obligated to go out of his way to meet with few doubting thomases on the internet? It's stupid. I wouldn't do it and you wouldn't either.

The fact remains anyone who has taken a class has liked it. Refute that.
    I would guesstimate 1000 to 2000 people have first hand experience in Europe and NA. Surely just one of them has 'exposed' Systema.

The people yapping negatively have never taken a class. Refute that too. Wouldn't a wise student of martial arts not judge until he had first hand experience?
    Your silliness on this is astonishing. Take a class or stfu.
    Last edited by shoocatz; 8/19/2006 10:28am at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 10:30am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shoocatz
    Oh, I see your thinking- you ducked Rob so you assume fear is the only reason people skip out. Isn't that a good definition of hypocrisy?

With classes and seminars available why would anybody feel obligated to meet with a few doubting thomases on the internet? I wouldn't and you wouldn't either.
    I never ducked out on rob get your facts straight.
    Hypocrisy? Hahahahahahahaha.

Let's begin:

Here is your statement:
    If this isn't true why don't you (or Omega or his Grand Council of Poohbahs or whoever else) find a person- scour the Internet, call missing persons if you need to- and find someone who has taken a few classes from a certified systema instructor and thought it was a bunch of crap? Hell, take a class yourself if you're not a *****.
    With classes and seminars available why would anybody feel obligated to meet with a few doubting thomases on the internet? I wouldn't and you wouldn't either.
    Why should an instructor meet with internet people?

You tell people to go find these guys. When I relate what happened you change your argument.. You know what website you are on right? You know people here meet for get togethers all the time right?
    You realize most of these people met over the internet right?

Go back to a website that thrives on internet BS.

See this is hypocrisy. So, which one do you want. You can't argue no one tried to meet. Then in the next post say why should a systemaist meet with internet people.

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 10:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Sigh*, you're talking around the issue and not addressing it so I'll make it a simple logic argument.
    People with first hand knowledge have nothing bad to say about it.
    People saying bad things about it have no first hand knowledge.

So Kungfoolss, what is the only conclusion of this argument?
    I knew you'd get it....

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2006 11:44am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off I'm not kungfools.

Second off the argument is about the no touch knockouts and mystical BS in Systema.

Yes, there are people who have taken systema and don't like it. Just like any MA.

Get a clue.