Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2006 6:49am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FamineDynasty
    Firstly, KungFoolss arguments are generally so weak that it may appear at any time that you are picking out his weakest argument if you respond to anything he says. Secondly, though I am not a logician, since you bring up fallacies, your statement may be guilty of the logical fallacy of false analogy. And third, one has to only skim through this thread to find that the credibility of Ryabko and systema as a whole are attacked based on Ryabko's physical appearance. Now, if it seems to you absurd that this would be the case, then we're entirely in agreement.
    His being fat is just a hilarious bonus - it's not the sole reason for him being discussed here. You would know that if you actually read the thread. If you still are not clear then have a look at the vids in my sig.
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2006 7:57am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kiai Killer -\\
    That lil vid has damn made me famous! Whoever put it up - I thank you! Recorded years ago and worked by someone before youtube was even a concept - it has provided me with lotsa laughs. And my friends and peers also.

Whoever posted and worked it left out alot...this was originally a vid recording my time with MRyabco in Russia - five years ago. Their choice and the editing is actually very funny for me to see. And I was very happy not being hurt anymore by that point with Ryabco - but it is selective editing. Doesn't record my private session where my face was fractured or my trachea pinched.

I do a pretty good double leg grab - I wrestled in my earlier years and was pretty good at it. And thats not posted - at least, not yet. Whoever posted that edited clip is selective - for he might have a personal agenda - not that I give a rats ass.

Anyone could believe I was tanking out - I am cool with that. But until anyone else is in the same postion as I - and does better than I - it really is all conjecture. Give me a break! I was in my latest 40's..and had an overstretched left ankle tendon when that was recorded. BUT - I have a fine sense of humor...a lil strange for the masses - but I laugh about the opinions about it.

K-Killer - you are a detractor of Systema - but are willing to put up. Respects! You are more than welcome to do so..RECORD IT...and POST IT here!

The Uber-troll infecting this thread...refused to do so and hid like the own3d bi-otch he really is. I have no doubt that you are different.

Being from NYC - I really do no know Essex from where RobP's place of training is. Might be hard for you to get to. BUT - contact him and set up a recorded exchange from both camps..and post the exchange here. I doubt RobP is worried and would duck you in this. Unlike my own3d bi-otch did.

I also doubt there is any fee for such experience with RobP - if there is - I WILL PAY IT OUT OF MY OWN POCKET - as long as both camps record and post here.

I am just attempting to kill this ongoing and festering thread..and will be willing to pay your fees at such a session, under conditions stated.

Just trying to be fair enough..and I stand by my word.
    You are not a coward nor troll, I feel. have no doubt you would not have ducked me like my personal handpuppet and own3d bi-otch did so desperately. Damn - the time line shows he actually stayed away from posting when I was too damn close to him.

Yup - that vid - on youtube - makes me laugh far more than anyone here. For many reasons that you or anyone else could not understand - unless the whole tape was posted. Kinda like Comedy Central works over their foils.

Far too much was dropped out for anyone to know about that hour or so in Moscow...and very few here actually know my sense of humor..or what I bring to the table.,,even at 52ish. I doubt many of the young bucks will continue study as long as I have....or will go through as much real time experience as I. Those that do? *Applause, applause*.

When your 19 and have a few years of study under your belt - its very different than keeping focused - when you have gone through marriage and children and many other life experiences that lay ahead. Pm's received have confirmed this fact, here.

My offers stand.
    And I am more than happy to back up my words posted, in every thread; here in Bullshido.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2006 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think a throwdown is the ideal venue to test the claims of systema, for one it saves me having to sort out a video camera. I'm looking forward to experiencing the calming strikes and thinking strikes. If someone will be able to demonstrate the no-touch KO that would be a bonus.

I do have one question though - I got a speeding fine once, does that mean I'm a criminal and your strikes will do even greater damage to me or do traffic offences not count?
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2006 4:25pm

Style: Systema/ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiai_killer
    I think a throwdown is the ideal venue to test the claims of systema, for one it saves me having to sort out a video camera. I'm looking forward to experiencing the calming strikes and thinking strikes. If someone will be able to demonstrate the no-touch KO that would be a bonus.

I do have one question though - I got a speeding fine once, does that mean I'm a criminal and your strikes will do even greater damage to me or do traffic offences not count?
    These strikes are very simple:

Let me put it this way, if you dont calm down, Im gonna twat, hit, heet, knock you into kingdom come, and you can think all you like if you think its bullshido. Systema strikes are that simple. You are not a real criminal, but its criminal to believe everything you read and here. Its criminal to spill beer, its criminal to say no to a beautiful woman (or man if thats what you are into), its criminal ...........

But on a less serious note:

I will let you into the secret of systema........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yawjjIzaXyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDb-Hr3cAng

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/13/2006 5:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by systemavin
    These strikes are very simple:

Let me put it this way, if you dont calm down, Im gonna twat, hit, heet, knock you into kingdom come, and you can think all you like if you think its bullshido. Systema strikes are that simple. You are not a real criminal, but its criminal to believe everything you read and here. Its criminal to spill beer, its criminal to say no to a beautiful woman (or man if thats what you are into), its criminal ...........

But on a less serious note:

I will let you into the secret of systema........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yawjjIzaXyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDb-Hr3cAng
    As if we needed a comedy susbstitute for systema footage.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2006 6:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about this, then ! I hope this is to your taste. I was on top of the world trade centre , exactly a year before, with an american friend from scotch plains New Jersey, and my then 14 year old step son?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAW3biyfqik
    Last edited by systemavin; 8/13/2006 6:33pm at .

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/14/2006 12:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by systemavin
    What about this, then ! I hope this is to your taste. I was on top of the world trade centre , exactly a year before, with an american friend from scotch plains New Jersey, and my then 14 year old step son?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAW3biyfqik
    Query: Why are you so eager to divert the attention away from systema with these nonrelevant links? It's just a pattern I've noticed in each of your most recent posts.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2006 3:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiai_killer

I'll repeat my offer again

September 16-17th Vladimir is teaching in St Neots Cambridgshire - very close to Essex.

You can come along free of charge and try out what you like. Two conditions:
    1. We video everything
    2. You sign a standard waiver

No-one will be able to demo no touch KOs as we dont do no touch KOs. Sparring, strikes, etc will be fine.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/14/2006 3:37am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3:00PM, in the school parking lot!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/14/2006 7:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Query: Why are you so eager to divert the attention away from systema with these nonrelevant links? It's just a pattern I've noticed in each of your most recent posts.
    Some of us who have trained in systema, do have a sense of humour? But now and again a bit of reality does no one any harm. I suppose you will bring up Arki post again in response. Like I said in the past some good stuff in systema, have a go and your entitled to say what you want. Even I take the micky out of it, it stops me from becoming too biased towards it. Definately my last post.