Page 13 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 141516172363113 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 5:55am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yo the uber troll - Kungfools - ANYONE who had the infinite patience to read all of systema threads here.../easily recognize a certain thing. You state 'Bshit' on my posts..yet never answer myinvites. you seek to live off the intelligence and strength of others, like Omega...who posts from his pint of view - and you write "SEE! I am so coool - I am right in my earlier postings!"

BULLSHIT!

The proof?

Your own fuckin words - when you have written to the effect that RobG was willing to fly all the waty to Hawaii just to challenge you!.....TOTALLY deceptive, you cowardly dickwad. I wound up actually stating that totally by chance and circumstance - I will be very close to your area - it would only cost me about 4100 bux to meet you - in a place of your choice - less than the price of a decent meal. By allusion, you also referenced in a twisted way - that I wos not willing to meet with the Omega group - you moron - you have NO insight to Omega/RobG PM's.

You can call BS all you wish.

but I will not allow you to decieve this site members. I can kick yer ass in numerous terms -be happy that if we never meet - I just dont go fuckin Brooklun street **** on ya.
    While you were probably learning not to piss yer diapers -I was fuckin street nasty.

IF you will only just deal with a recorded meeting - and you lil coward - the older threads actually did try to scare me with blades and gin and even a Samoan buddy? Screw you, SCARS-ist. Did you dare tell your Samoan bodyguard the names of Fifida and Maivia? MY Samoan contacts, brudda?

NO! You did not.

I dont care of your assessment of anything - and you have prove yourself to be a troll that damages the efforts of the real dealers in martial study. One of the reasons that real and experienced martial practitioners consider this site a joke - consisting of level 2 game boy players..a fuckin shame, really.

LESS than 5 weeks before I wind up in yer area, bitch.

Back up your empty words with flesh and blood and yer busted bones.

RECORDED and posted by BOTH sides!

I consider cowards and cyber warriors like yerself as the most infectious and counter-mandate of this site. And am MORE than willing to make you fully famous here...in perpetuity.

You can post whatever you wish in a free forum like this - but, do you not realize that the few staunch readers here KNOW you continue..and continue - to not answer with exacting meeting details?

OK - Systema is bullshido - and I am a mentally challenged old grandad -- your essential words - BUT DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE HERE THINKS YOU 'DUCK' ME OUT OF A FORM OF MERCY?!

Get over it, son. And lets just arrange for a posted real time - full speed and power exchange...bring whatever you wish....Samoans, blades or ninjas.
    I back up my words - -why dont you?

LOL - relax, coward - ya only have to duck me for 5 more weeks!
    After that? I wont possibly ever be in Hawaii ever again.
    Still, the cyber record will stand.
    You and I. Recorded - by BOTH camps.

NHB.

Try to put yer cowardly political spin on this oft repeated fact, you failed 'knight of SCARS'.
    Keep it up of less than 2 months...and by then I will leave you to confusions and delusions...but we both will know the frickin truth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 5:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Double posting.
    Last edited by RobG; 7/06/2006 6:00am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 5:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the above is a double post - sorry for lost bandwidth.
    Last edited by RobG; 7/06/2006 6:00am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 6:19am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gasp!@! The dreaded internet challenge!
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 9:07am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    Yo the uber troll - Kungfools - ANYONE who had the infinite patience to read all of systema threads here.../easily recognize a certain thing. You state 'Bshit' on my posts..yet never answer myinvites. you seek to live off the intelligence and strength of others, like Omega...who posts from his pint of view - and you write "SEE! I am so coool - I am right in my earlier postings!"

BULLSHIT!
    So you are gonna post moronic rants daily for the next 5 weeks?
    Yes or no would have been sufficient, but welcome to my ignore list just the same. Say hi to Hannibal and MJS, jackass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 10:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look Mc...this has nothing to do with you..just weekly retorts to Fools - for he continues to try to mislead all readers with satatements like - 'you were willing to fly all the way to Hawaii just to meet me'..and other such bullshit.

Not daily - who has time - well, he might have such time...you and I surely dont.

IF I had gotten a yes or no - and the subject was laid to rest - I would have been happy to be out of here. BUT - if I get referrenced to here - but ducked in a sincere offer on top of it....well then - just ignore it all. Easy enough to do.

My 'moronic rants will continue weekly or so - or never - just for 5 weeks - chewing up one hell of a lot less bandwidth than Kungfools tirades of ignorance here. **** if it was one of your cyber-idols making such an invite - you would be carrying yer pom-poms for all to see.

Has nothing to do with you McFu -- I will say hello to yer friends.

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 11:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    RobG, people would be more inclined to listen if you used correct grammar and put slightly more thought into the structure and flow of your posts.

As it is, reading what you write is the internet equivalent of being cornered by an incoherent drunk at a party.

Are you related to JFS by any chance?

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 12:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG
    Your own fuckin words - when you have written to the effect that RobG was willing to fly all the waty to Hawaii just to challenge you!
    Only the moronic refer to themselves in the third person when conversing.

I wound up actually stating that totally by chance and circumstance - I will be very close to your area
    Rather convenient.

you also referenced in a twisted way - that I wos not willing to meet with the Omega group
    You'd be pretty stupid to do so.

You can call BS all you wish.
    I have.

I can kick yer ass in numerous terms
    You don't seem to be doing that in the arena of debate.

-be happy that if we never meet - I just dont go fuckin Brooklun street **** on ya.
    While you were probably learning not to piss yer diapers -I was fuckin street nasty.
    Gee, now I'm really frightened.

I dont care of your assessment of anything - and you have prove yourself to be a troll that damages the efforts of the real dealers in martial study.
    Why not post a picture of yourself and your 'real deal' martial arts expertise? I'm certain we'd all enjoy the comedy.

One of the reasons that real and experienced martial practitioners consider this site a joke - consisting of level 2 game boy players..a fuckin shame, really.
    As far as I'm aware, Phrost, Asia, Omega and similar individuals consider themselves real martial artists. It's rather silly for you to praise them then turn around and insult them in the same vein just to level your petty attacks at me.

LESS than 5 weeks before I wind up in yer area, bitch.
    God, I hope you're sterile or a homosexual, it's not like we need to perpetuate your existence.

OK - Systema is bullshido - and I am a mentally challenged old grandad --
    Thank you for admitting to the obvious.

I back up my words - -why dont you?
    With idiocy? Yes, real convincing.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 12:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiai_killer
    Gasp!@! The dreaded internet challenge!
    Yes, well, how else do you silence your critics. As if "beating me up" will somehow erase the plethora criticism systema garners all over the net.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2006 1:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    Yes, well, how else do you silence your critics. As if "beating me up" will somehow erase the plethora criticism systema garners all over the net.
    From what was said earlier in this thread regarding striking with all parts of the hand, I doubt you would be in any danger of being beaten up. It would be like that kung-fu movie where they train the guy wrong as a joke so he beats himself up on his opponent. He used face-to-fist technique and balls-to-foot technique among others which I'm sure are also featured in the Systema curriculum.
    Straight punches make you go blind. More damage is done to a criminals nervous system when they are struck. Strikes that make you stronger. All this and more systema douchebaggery:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eak-m2iwI7Q

NEW BONUS REEL, feat RobG at it again! lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJDnMDJVWmQ