223530 Bullies, 3741 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1478
Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105 106107108109115 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 1:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by systemavin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtJt28BSxP4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F5PA6BVPX4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGMG2voZmlU

This is for those who want lumps?

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53a-331JHSc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g40Pw6Oh4ME

Sorry forgot the Canadians dont have a sense of humour!!!

Girls, feck, drink, nuns.

If you dont laugh at this one even if you are a priest or a priestess of the the bullshido, then you must either be gay or a canadian?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI5iMTz6hFI
    As a Canadian who owns the whole Father Ted series on DVD I take offense at your aspersions towards us and humour

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 2:23pm

Style: Systema/ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew you lot had a sense of humour, unfortunately some of your fine Country Men dont.
    Father Ted, very funny and so close to the bone its untrue. Favourite scene, when a group of priests get lost in a store, ladies underwear department, legendary.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    12/08/2006 2:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Favorite scene

When Dougal is on the plane and confronted with the big DO NOT PUSH red button in the cockpit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 12:07am

Style: Russian boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only opinion that's of any value here is McSlughoot's. Slughoot, who's the head instructor that got RNC'd?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 1:09pm

Style: Systema/ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well we know his opinion about Priests, etc. Curious, though about who he trained with in Systema, names, places, etc.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 2:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vali Majd is the guy who got RNC'ed, but not by me, by one of the guys from my club. We operate out of the same building (the Comox Valley Boxing Club), our classes either coming right before or right after theirs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 2:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    Vali Majd is the guy who got RNC'ed, but not by me, by one of the guys from my club. We operate out of the same building (the Comox Valley Boxing Club), our classes either coming right before or right after theirs.

Oh, and you witnessed this?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 2:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In short it looks like Omega was right from the start .

Thank you all for playing . Feel free to continue to defend Systema and it's homo-erotic powerplay . I am no longer even slightly interested in traveling to see a class anymore . Call me close minded , ignore my comment , what ever .

My mind is made up . Systema gets two thumbs down unless you want to get in on some mono-e-mono light BDSM time . I have stated from the beganing that it looks stupid as hell and appeared to have silly ( yet useless ) training methods .I figured it was becouse it wasn't the "Real Systema" , but after this Moscow trip , which was suppose to be the best Systema has to offer , I am done with it except to imform others as to what they could be getting into .

I will continue to train in Martial Arts and seek the best instruction I can , from people who train to fight , and have verifiable records , ( be it comps , or amature , pro levels .)

Too many cops , military personal ( who end up being cooks , repairmen , paper pushes , etc ) , and prison guards claim to be expirenced fighters , killers , and in the know just end up being larpers who are full of Bullshido , Parlor Tricks , and are masters of manipulation ( concerning their students ) .

I am sorry but with enough video evidence YES you can judge an art , it's training methods , and it's level of effectiveness .

On the bright side ... I may continue to look into Systema becouse Cults , their leaders and followers fascinate me .

Yeah I study/have studied up on the Mormons , Baptists, Satanists , Paganism , and all sorts of Fundies for the same reason ....
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 12/09/2006 2:30pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 2:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and you witnessed this?
    No, I did not, but I didn't doubt it. The guy is bigger and stronger than Vali, and the way they "spar", if you just tightened up ANY technique and didn't let him squirm out...he wouldn't.

I will get a direct quote from the guy and post his full name on Monday.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2006 2:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    In short it looks like Omega was right from the start .

Thank you all for playing . Feel free to continue to defend Systema and it's homo-erotic powerplay . I am no longer even slightly interested in traveling to see a class anymore . Call me close minded , ignore my comment , what ever .

My mind is made up . Systema gets two thumbs down unless you want to get in on some mono-e-mono light BDSM time . I have stated from the beganing that it looks stupid as hell and appeared to have silly ( yet useless ) training methods .I figured it was becouse it wasn't the "Real Systema" , but after this Moscow trip , which was suppose to be the best Systema has to offer , I am done with it except to imform others as to what they could be getting into .

I will continue to train in Martial Arts and seek the best instruction I can , from people who train to fight , and have verifiable records , ( be it comps , or amature , pro levels .)

Too many cops , military personal ( who end up being cooks , repairmen , paper pushes , etc ) , and prison guards claim to be expirenced fighters , killers , and in the know just end up being larpers who are full of Bullshido , Parlor Tricks , and are masters of manipulation ( concerning their students ) .

I am sorry but with enough video evidence YES you can judge an art , it's training methods , and it's level of effectiveness .

On the bright side ... I may continue to look into Systema becouse Cults , their leaders and followers fascinate me .

Yeah I study/have studied up on the Mormons , Baptists, Satanists , Paganism , and all sorts of Fundies for the same reason ....

Cool bro, wish you the best in your search for the real martial arts.