Page 4 of 4 First 1234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Bernius
    Salzman, Mark - Iron and Silk
    I have this movie on Beta. Good stuff.

Zen and the way of the Warrior by Taisen(sp?) Deshimaru.

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone already mentioned it but Shotokans Secret is awesome. Couldnt put it down. A real eye opener too.

By the sword is a good informal history of fencing throughout the world. From Samurai to Errol Flynn style swashbuckling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    'The Sword and the Mind' is a small book I picked up a while ago. I'll have to dig out my copy for checking the author, it's an interesting book that works a bit with the history of a specific Kenjutsu/do style and delves into techniques as well. Due to my lack of knowledge on the subject of swordsmanship I can't say if it's detailed enough or not...

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just bought "Judo Unleashed" a few hours ago. I can't put the fucking book down. I highly recommend it!!!!
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Page 4 of 4 First 1234