You can do it!

AESO AND SHUMA ARE STILL GIRLY MEN.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2006 8:29am

Style: judo, boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phrost this post had little to do with the Newbietown debacle. This is more about some of the noncompeteing, non-practicing nutriders on this board, and about the BJJr's that cannot accept the fact that any other art may have something to contribute. Personally, I like BJJ, there are some very effective moves and I would love to study BJJ if there was someone in my area who did BJJ (that was not a nutrider). I guess what I am really trying to say is I have had a lot of fun on this board but it is time to be moving on. I tracked my usage of this board just for the last month and I am on here an average of 2 hours per day! This is becoming a waste of time and when you don't agree with the "IN" crowd here, those who seem to be in the know on "everything" then you get pounded until the arguement you were trying to make is reduced to na-naing like a bunch of frigging school kids. Believe it or not ppl there are ppl in this world that no more than you (and I don't mean me) and despite what you may believe MMA is not the end all be all to self defense or combat, in fact I sight a recent article in the Tulsa World where a MMA competitior was beaten up outside of a club after HE instigated a fight. And he was a BJJ and cagefighting (stylist; whatever the bone that is?). I think a lot of ppl on here need a life myself included! So I am out here. I real liked this place but honestly bullshido has become bullshido. Have a nice life folks adios! :new_321:

My pleasure.

Posted On:
    6/28/2006 8:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: yang taichi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And by degrating yourself along with everyone else, you are magically absolved of acting like a childish ass. You know what I'm going to Waffle House to get some coffee.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/28/2006 10:35am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kipdynamite
    So I am out here. I real liked this place but honestly bullshido has become bullshido. Have a nice life folks adios! :new_321:
    Please, keep your promise this time

You know dumb good bye threads are?

Well, know you do and so does everyone else.

OMG I spend 2 hours here. OMG OMG OMG OMG.

You are a *****. You got reined in for trolling and became angry. You can color it anyway you want to yourself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2006 1:25pm

Style: Muay Thai , BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really think you need to focus on working instead of being on a forum.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910