Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:12pm

Style: judo, boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Seriously!

What the hell is the point to this forum if I express my opinion and the moderators ride my a$$. My biggest bone of contention is there are a lot of EGO maniacs on here that think they are SUPER-FIGHTERS because they slap on the gloves or roll on the mat hard. Man, I'm no master but I think I could handle myself against most of the tough guy bullshit artists on this board.
    Yeah, I don't like the KMA's they are useless! And I think BJJ is modified Judo what of it? There are far too many nutriders and dip dunks on this board that love to dish out a beating but can't take one worth sh*t. And you know who you are! I think this board is in danger of becoming Bullshido in of itself because all of the ppl who claim to have seen the light are like Jesus freaks beating on your door talking about peace and love then threatening you if you do NOT accept Jesus as your savior.
    The BJJ ppl are the best example of this, we have a couple of BJJ wanna bes at our Judo school and they sound just like the BJJ nutriders on this board! "Oh BJJ this and BJJ that, BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!" Hey Royce has lost twice in the lastfive years and the rest of the Gracies get their asses beat from time to time as well. My main point is I need a life! This freaking board used to be fun now it is just mods bitching about stupid crap and th3 d3adly telling everyone how bad ass they are.
    Ban me if you must but it is only because a lot of this hits home with the regulars on this board (myself included). We are becoming that whcih we hate, BULLSHIDO!:adios: :drunken_s :drunken_s

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:20pm

Style: Muay Thai/KF/Boxing/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kipdynamite
    What the hell is the point to this forum if I express my opinion and the moderators ride my a$$. My biggest bone of contention is there are a lot of EGO maniacs on here that think they are SUPER-FIGHTERS because they slap on the gloves or roll on the mat hard. Man, I'm no master but I think I could handle myself against most of the tough guy bullshit artists on this board.
    Yeah, I don't like the KMA's they are useless! And I think BJJ is modified Judo what of it? There are far too many nutriders and dip dunks on this board that love to dish out a beating but can't take one worth sh*t. And you know who you are! I think this board is in danger of becoming Bullshido in of itself because all of the ppl who claim to have seen the light are like Jesus freaks beating on your door talking about peace and love then threatening you if you do NOT accept Jesus as your savior.
    The BJJ ppl are the best example of this, we have a couple of BJJ wanna bes at our Judo school and they sound just like the BJJ nutriders on this board! "Oh BJJ this and BJJ that, BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!" Hey Royce has lost twice in the lastfive years and the rest of the Gracies get their asses beat from time to time as well. My main point is I need a life! This freaking board used to be fun now it is just mods bitching about stupid crap and th3 d3adly telling everyone how bad ass they are.
    Ban me if you must but it is only because a lot of this hits home with the regulars on this board (myself included). We are becoming that whcih we hate, BULLSHIDO!:adios: :drunken_s :drunken_s
    Let me get into my nuclear bunker for the explosion is about to commence. :new_uklia

Ja

Rei

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:22pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen to him. The internet is VERY serious business.

Kip do you cry?

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus why don't people get that EVERYONE gets the piss taken on this forum. Even if everything you say is right and everyone argees with you (Which is impossible, everyone on this forum talks bs once in a while), you're still going to get your ass rode by someone. It's just the kind of athmosphere here. I'll summerize:

Odacon to Everyone: Grow thicker skin. Or go to MAP.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:27pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullshido's Greatest Ninja

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:29pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: JJJ/Judo[Nidan] BJJ[Blue]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:30pm

Style: kb, tapping, jjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess if you were banned it would vindicate your paranoia and persecution complex. If you're going to foam and rant, please cite specific examples of injustice. That way, people might be able to assess your claims.

Seriously, are you drunk?

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On Judo.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

WTF???

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:37pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!
    WHO TOLD YOU?!???

Posted On:
    6/27/2006 12:40pm

Style: Judo - Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Oh BJJ this and BJJ that, BJJ! BJJ!BJJ! OH I spank to pictures of Royce!"
    Really? I thought I was the only one that did that. Brazilian Martial Artist Fetishists UNITE!!!
    "Keep a sharp knife, shiny boots and be on time."
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast