• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/01/2002 6:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The mental hospital was the worst experience I've ever have in my whole life...it actually worsen your problems.

:-)-: , yeah true...someone sitting there with a clipboard cannot do much to help.

Hook, I was diagnosed with Depression...they give me a drug (Effexor XR) and say that I will see the result in 2 month but I stopped taking the Anti-depression drugs they give me 2 days ago...because after talking with a Chinese Herbalist, he convinced me that the Anti-Depression drugs blocks the reuptake of Serotin but does not increase it nor restores the full nervous system and it's hormones...I have some SUPER POWERFUL herb formulas from the herbalist but it didn't work on me...My nervous system is very mess up that I have to take the herbs for a at least 2 month to see a result (being lazy I've not take it for more than 1 week), I also speculated that my digestion system is not processing the Herbs (I have stomach problems).
    These herbs are very powerful, first it powers up your nervous system...once your nervous system is at it's peek or beyond.....the extra energy will power up your sexual system. If a healthy woman who's nervous system is already good, take 2 pill of the herb formula...she will go crazy for sex!!!! Give it to your dog or cat and it'll go crazy for sex. The good thing is that it's food not drug...by restoring your damaged nervous system it fix alot of problems including depression.
    I'll start taking it again today and continute for as long as possible...I'll take it with my supply of Papaya enzyme (a digestion aid) then I'll get a job for the summer and try to find possible causes to my digestion problems.

Hook, I come from the Hmong tribe of SE Asia and we practice Shamanism and Buddahism...hearing voices can be a result of demon possession. (I don't want to convince you of the spirit world if you don't believe in it)
    3.5 years ago my sister was demon possessed...she was screaming and hearing voices all the time. (She was normal before)
    My sister was involved with the game ouijaboard and she's very interested in the spirit world.
    I'm not going into those Shaman rituals and Magic in details...
    My sister was screaming to death and was tooken to the hospital by ambulance...the doctors couldn't find a cause and don't know what to do so we took her home on day 4.
    My grandfather, (a shaman) and other shamans and magicians tried their stuff on my sister...one of the guy who was trained in those Buddha rituals did something with some candles put in a circle and my sister didn't scream anymore but she kept on hearing voices and seeing things...
    In the end, all the magicians, wizards, shamans and mediums or whatever they call them cannot cure my sister...so an American friend advised us about the church, a few church performed exorcisms...one of them is a church familar with the Holy spirit...
    After we moved to our present home...my sister gradually became normal again.

It started Nov. 8, 1997 and I think lasted 6 month

I just want to tell you this story just to make you aware of a possible cause, demon possession...but I think you're not likely to believe in the supernatural.

Oh, and whatever that's depressing me out...I'll take care of that alone, I believe it's not that hard to beat after I restore my health.
    I think it might be my Social life...I need to do something in life...my life is very boring.

And I'll have to take that ACT test again...got a 17.

Edited by - Alter7nate on July 01 2002 19:05:47

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2002 8:17pm

Style: Baboo Baby

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Demonic posession. Hmm, it might be circulating ADCC. It would explain PeepeeShaolin....

Posted On:
    7/01/2002 8:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    migo, Yeah...I told the ADCC people about my sister but since I was a troll.....they might have thought I made up a stupid story.

:-)-: , I like how you say to study Tao or Zen...if you like to, give me your name so I can put it into my journal...(I record quotes, the names of the people who say it and the events)
    Tommorow I will explain my name Alternative...(will work on it tonight), I think this inspiration restores my identity and confidence...
    On the last day of school...Mr. Symeonides give me Miyamoto Musashi's Masterpeice book.........after he got a depress letter from me......now I know why he didn't refer me some psychologist with a clipboard but instead give me Miyamoto Musashi's book...instead of being lock up in the mental hospital...join a gang or go to the dojo, a sense of power lifts you but being lock up in teh mental hospital depress you even more.

PS

Peedeeshaolin invited me here when I was talking to him on AIM

Edited by - Alter7nate on July 01 2002 20:29:19

Lightweight

Posted On:
    7/02/2002 2:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alternate I do belive in demon posessions and in ghosts and in things of that nature. I do however truely beleive that my husband is truely mentally ill. He is diagnosed as being a shizo-affective disordeer. Which is worse than being a typical shizophericic. He basically hears voises 24 hoours a day and has some hallusinations. Along with this disease comes mood disorder, anxeiaty disorder, adjustment disorder, mania, and several others. He is currentaly on the following medicatiations ( I am not sure if the spelling is correct on all of these ) Zyprexa 80 mg. Serazone 600mg. Seraquel 800mg. Xanax mg 4 times a day. He sleeps 12 to 16 hours a day. He no longer has a life. When he doesn't take his medication he becomes very hostile and can become viloent and dangerous. I am a very strong voice for those who are sick that need help but don't know how to get it or who are being treated wrong. We are very fortunate that we have become across a good Doctor that works very well with his patients and really listens to them and does not send them to the hospitals unlesss he has too. He is also one that is a very strong voice in the community that makes sure that people that are mentally ill get the treatment that they deserve. He makes sure that even if they are unable to pay that they are able to see him so that they are able to seek medical attention. I know that a lot of people out there really don't beleive in the whole shienk thing and I really didn't either untill my hubby became so ill, but i'm telling you that sometimes that the whole shienk thing does work.

Posted On:
    7/02/2002 12:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long have he been this way?

Before he became like that did he use street drugs?
    Did he have sexual dyfuntional before he became like that?

Posted On:
    7/02/2002 12:28pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what?

what the **** are you talking about?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2002 4:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HMong???

So, what are you 5'2"?

Not trying to offend. I had alot of Hmong friends in Denver. I even coached a Hmong city league Volleyball team . . . we got our a$$es kicked every single game. Great times though.

The Hmongs I know would have heated up some coins and stuck them on your head, tried that one yet?

Posted On:
    7/02/2002 4:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DJ Coldfusion

Hmmmmmm.....if I tell the fellow Hmong gangster friends...you're in trouble

I'm around 5'10'

and I'm NOT traditional...I'm Alter7nate

Edited by - Alter7nate on July 02 2002 16:11:28

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2002 4:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    5'10" Damn, you must be second generation. I never met a first generation Hmong immigrant that was 5'10"

Were you born in the US?

Posted On:
    7/02/2002 6:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No...

We moved to the US when I was 4

Maybe I'm shorter than 5'10'.....5'9' or 5'8
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast