Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Neck crank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Neck crank

Do you find this to be one of the more effective and quick techniques? It seems from looking at the videos on Subfighter.com that it has a wide variety of applications from many different positions....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think there is more than one kind of neck cracnk isn't there? Unlike your other threads this woud be like asking "Kick?"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry...

Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WS,
    Congradulations, your avatars are a continual parade of my most disturbing nightmares.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WOW MrMcfu that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. ^_^

Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I mean that in the nicest way possible of course. You see, it all started with The Moons of Juipter,(although I think that was a sig), then it was the bendy WS boggie, then the ferret, and now the negative-0wn3ed . . .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On subfighter one of the cranks I saw and liked was you are in side control, and lock your arms around the neck and shift position with your legs around the top of his head.... it looked very fast and like it would really stress the neck a lot.... BTW, subfighter has some geat clips...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought this thread was going to be about neck breaking. Anyway, a nice alternative to that if you are on the ground is to grab the head and forceably bash it into the concrete.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I thought this thread was going to be about neck breaking. Anyway, a nice alternative to that if you are on the ground is to grab the head and forceably bash it into the concrete."

Now if that isnt the brightest thing I have ever read I dont know what is. Stupid as ****.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by J-Lau
    "I thought this thread was going to be about neck breaking. Anyway, a nice alternative to that if you are on the ground is to grab the head and forceably bash it into the concrete."

Now if that isnt the brightest thing I have ever read I dont know what is. Stupid as ****.
    Whatever Einstein.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last