Page 1 of 5 12345 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    This is the real deal,full contact.

    I think that we can all learn from this clip about fighting spirit,rather than all the crap I read from the 'grown ups' on these forums.Short on technique, but hey ,these fighters make up for it in heart.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTJ3...elated&search=

  2. #2
    Badness will not be rewarded supporting member

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    4,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heart? You do _ing _un.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Balls deep
    Posts
    405
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's awesome!

    Those kids are little badasses. I loved the spinning back kick. KIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Umeň, Sweden/ Paris, France
    Posts
    1,234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fighting spirit? More like Uaahhh the other won't fall down!
    Great, 6 year olds doing chain punches. Exactly how is this better then the "crap" you've read from the "grown ups"?

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    20
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft
    Fighting spirit? More like Uaahhh the other won't fall down!
    Great, 6 year olds doing chain punches. Exactly how is this better then the "crap" you've read from the "grown ups"?

    You will know what I mean when you get some experience in the martial arts,or MMA or whatever you may intend to do .

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Umeň, Sweden/ Paris, France
    Posts
    1,234
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Granted.
    But exactly what "crap" were you referring to, and what "grown ups"?

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    274
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was better fighting then i have seen form some adults in those god for saken tournaments.

  8. #8
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TSUKI
    You will know what I mean when you get some experience in the martial arts,or MMA or whatever you may intend to do .
    This is Kung Fu speak for I have no Idea, I will hide behind words to confuse you because, you make fun of my art.

  9. #9
    Not over zealous, but just zealous enough. 病気の粗悪品

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,417
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    This is Kung Fu speak for I have no Idea, I will hide behind words to confuse you because, you make fun of my art.
    The other one is "you're not ready to learn that yet..":sleepy1:
    People often tell me that I fail to see the gravity of the situation.
    I see the gravity, and I say...

    Step right up folks and watch me defy gravity!

  10. #10
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,442
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhamma
    The other one is "you're not ready to learn that yet..":sleepy1:
    Yes, this is probably my favorite. Especially, when it is dressed up to say "This is beyond your current understanding."

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO