Sponsored Links Spacer Image

KEIN HAAR APPROVED!

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 4:49pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daigoro
    Dont be intimidated, its mostly just turban.
    Sikhs have a long history of successful warfare - through necessity - and are some of the nicest people I've known. Plus, I've met a higher-than-average number of Sikh lads doing non-BS MA in my time. Oh, and they hate Islamists just as much as we do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 4:52pm

Style: Silat

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, stupid racist **** aside, Sikhs are serious badasses. They make up the backbone of the Indian Army and police (and most of the elite units). Military training and discipline is a serious religious duty for them. The ones I've sparred or worked out with were strong, tough, good wrestlers and very well-trained. Their religion requires them to have what amounts to three weapons and a helmet at all times. Gatka may look a little wierd to outsiders, but it's been "pressure tested" for a long time and continues to be in India and anywhere people enjoy "Paki bashing".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 4:52pm

Style: Hashashin.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    If you don't want to suffer from racism, stop being different and assimilate.
    I realize this is a troll, but one can not assimilate races. Most racist ideologies do not allow for assimilation, becase they pretend to believe in a scientifically verified hierarchy of race. (And the definition of race precludes such assimilation).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 5:02pm

Style: MT (no, not "empty")

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Truculent Sheep
    Sikhs have a long history of successful warfare - through necessity - and are some of the nicest people I've known. Plus, I've met a higher-than-average number of Sikh lads doing non-BS MA in my time. Oh, and they hate Islamists just as much as we do.
    Oh, and they also wear turbans, which someone with his head not up his ass might find funny when someone is mentioning how tall they are. "He's 6ft 6in tall but 8 inches of that is turban."

Ah **** it, you found me out i'm racist :hitlerdan

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 7:20pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most Sikh I know are taller than average, even by Western standards... and that's not counting the turban... but then again, I've only known like half a dozen :tongue3:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 7:47pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh, those wacky south asian giants.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 8:00pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tef-the-Persian
    I realize this is a troll, but one can not assimilate races. Most racist ideologies do not allow for assimilation, becase they pretend to believe in a scientifically verified hierarchy of race. (And the definition of race precludes such assimilation).
    Why do people hate wetbacks and not Hispanics? Because Hispanics are Americans whose ancestors were raped by Cortez. Wetbacks are dirty Mexicans who don't speak English and pick our fruit.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/22/2006 8:18pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalsa
    First of all....were not arabs, were not muslims, were sikhs....and second of all whats with the criticism...why attack other people i didnt even say anything wrong about you all i am here for is to discuss martial arts and i dont like when people start being racist

I am not racist. I hate everybody. Except the Jews. The Jews rock.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2006 10:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pl4zM4
    I am not racist. I hate everybody. Except the Jews. The Jews rock.

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2006 10:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Why do people hate wetbacks and not Hispanics? Because Hispanics are Americans whose ancestors were raped by Cortez. Wetbacks are dirty Mexicans who don't speak English and pick our fruit.
    I think that an artful troll would respond with a serious post when his troll posts are questioned, to keep people guessing.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast