Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: New Here

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

New Here

Hello I am new here. My name is John Stevens. I am a Alliance Blue Belt. Multiple Time Former State Wrestling Champion. 2-0 in MMA. Modern Army Combatives Level 3 instructor. I am an Officer in the Army and stationed in Ga. Look forward to talking with yall.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoa, quite a resume. Where are you stationed exactly? I used to be at HAAF.

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I beleive it says for Fort Benning Ga under my name. Are you talking about Hunter Army Airfield or a diffrent HAAF?

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you see the Fort Benning under my name or can only the user (me) see that?

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And the resume isn't really that impressive. I wrestled my whole life. Went to college to wrassle, lost all motivation so I took an Army Scholarship. Once I joined the Army I got involved in the Modern Army Combatives program as it is headquartered in Fort Benning, and I had a wrestling background. I just trained here, did 2 fights, and then they had Jacre come down from Atlanta to test us for belts. Simple story, but thats my hobby.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whoops, must have missed that. Yeah, that was Hunter. I was in the MI unit detached from the 18th Airborne Corps and got out in 2000.

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in the 3ID and our HQ is at Hunter, so sometimes our higherups have to run down there. There was a change of comand there recently, and they try to make me go, but I weasled out of it. I am in Infantry officer, but I don't love it. I am looking into an MI or Psy. Ops transfer actually.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    did you just stumble upon this board or did our other resident MAC instructor bring you here?

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nope, just stumbled on it. I post over at MMA.tv sometimes. I was just looking for something that wasn't ALL MMA, looked around and found you guys. I really liked what I saw. Lurked for a while, and now I decided to introduce myself.

Style
    BJJ, Kickboxing, MACP
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see I magicaly have military up top now? can I have Am. Fighter to? How did that happen, if you don't mind my noob question.

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last