Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ Purple Belt

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 9:44am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kipdynamite
    Man what is it with kids these days. I'm six-five and hover around 260 and I have kids 15 & 16 talk **** FOR NO reason. I just igonre them but I wonder are they real dumb enough to think they can take on a 30+ yo guy that is 2x their size. It is freaking hilarious. Maybe ppl should start beating on these little bitches like that and there would not be so much crime. :tellme:
    Yeah, but can you take on a black belt?:5eek:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 9:53am

Style: Muay thai - Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, that ****** didn't even fight back. And what's up with the pants that show you their socks?

**** you math class

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 1:45pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sokaku
    Holy ****, that ****** didn't even fight back. And what's up with the pants that show you their socks?
    we have to make up for those GIGANTIC pants we were all wearing in the 90s.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 4:02pm

Style: Judo, Tomiki Aikido, ??

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Middle aged Star Wars camper-nerds trying to prove to themselves that they're really tough guys by clocking a kid are way lamer then any mallternative SCA-punks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 7:21pm

Style: judo, boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To answer the question about taking on a black belt, why waste my time? Most BB are McDojoites that could last five minutes with a credibla BJJr, judoka, or college wrestler. Now BJJ BB, depends on the fighter, I'm not undefeatable, I have had my ass kicked lots of times. But, these days JUdo and MA's in general are not about self defense they are for personal enjoyment. If I wanted to fight I go to wrok for blackwater and go to Afghanistan and make 180K and get to carry a M-4 or a H&K. Plus, I really don't think whipping anyones ass proves ****. Now when I have a couple of million in the bank I WIN!!!!!!!:laughing9 My advice to most ppl is unless you real have a talent for fighting and it is going to make you some money (real MONEY) then do the MA's for self defense and screw what everyone thinks! I am a winner because I keep at it, not just the MA's, but life! That's the most important thing I've learned from MA's and fighting is to get up and keep slugging away. Because if you go trough life with a massive I can whip everyones ass chip on shoulder soon or later someone will empty a pistol in your chest or gut you with a knife or stomp your brains in. I'm sure this post wn't get through to most ppl on here, most will read it as get out of the MA's but nothing could be further from the truth. All Iam saying is don't let this crap consume you. For most of you, you DO NOT have a hope in hell of competeing for the "real doe" so lay back and relax enjoy the show.:laughing9
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345