232728 Bullies, 3632 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 77 of 77
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,492

    Posted On:
    11/16/2010 5:47pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check out Jesse Tsao. He's been around the Taijiquan block many times, and does a lot of in-depth detailed dvds. He was the first to my knowlege to do an in-depth dvd on the 13 postures and chan si gong.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  2. Diesel_tke is offline
    Diesel_tke's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pensacola, FL
    Posts
    4,005

    Posted On:
    11/17/2010 10:20am

    Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks. They look like they have some pretty interesting stuff there. I will definately look into it.

    Thanks.

    http://www.taichihealthways.com/
    Combatives training log.

    Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

    Drum thread

    Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you ďcardio without the dishonour of aerobicsĒ.
  3. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,492

    Posted On:
    11/18/2010 5:18pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sifu Tsao has hosted many seminars with, and trained under Zhu Tiancai. His material is pretty solid, and his explanations of small technicalities makes a big difference between his product, and the generic run of the mill Beijing 24 form crap.

    If you ever get the opportunity, I highly recommend flying down to Cali for one of those seminars.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  4. lohandries is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    hobbs
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    1/11/2011 10:49pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bei Shao lin

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    look at the ymaa retreat center to learn more from yang jwing ming
  5. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,492

    Posted On:
    1/12/2011 9:18am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lohandries View Post
    look at the ymaa retreat center to learn more from yang jwing ming
    If you necro a thread, at least add something valuable. Go on, I dare ya.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
  6. Fatandlazy is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    8/30/2011 1:40pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: different styles

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have met Richard, and I saw him trying to do some "iron palm" board breaking. It was in a kung fu school in Miamisburg, which has since relocated. Richard could not break any of the boards, despite his repeated attempts. However, the man who ran the school, had no problem. Richard would even lay one board over two boards upright on their sides, still unable to break the flat one. I noticed the teacher of the school Richard was visiting would simply hold a board in one hand and break it with the other. It seemed effortless for him. He repeatedly broke them without even trying, which seemed to rankle Richard. The teacher looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. I don't think he wanted to embarrass Richard, but it was too late for that. Richard reminded me of a used-car salesman. He was nice, but I wondered about him.
  7. Sri Hanuman is offline
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,492

    Posted On:
    8/30/2011 4:31pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatandlazy View Post
    I have met Richard, and I saw him trying to do some "iron palm" board breaking. It was in a kung fu school in Miamisburg, which has since relocated. Richard could not break any of the boards, despite his repeated attempts. However, the man who ran the school, had no problem. Richard would even lay one board over two boards upright on their sides, still unable to break the flat one. I noticed the teacher of the school Richard was visiting would simply hold a board in one hand and break it with the other. It seemed effortless for him. He repeatedly broke them without even trying, which seemed to rankle Richard. The teacher looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. I don't think he wanted to embarrass Richard, but it was too late for that. Richard reminded me of a used-car salesman. He was nice, but I wondered about him.
    Who's Richard, and what does this have to do with the Yang Jwing Ming/ BK Frantzis thread?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.