Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 7:52pm

Style: Sport Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heck no why would someone want to promote what they do in street fights! Sport fighting would not give a good indication on it either.... full contact, we do have some stand up during a recent testing, if you are active facebook person check out next level sport karate or go to my site nextlevelsportkarate.com and link in that way check it out, i doubt if it will impress ya, but gives you some semi full contact action and guess what I am not even wearing boxing gloves and no head gear, but you may poke fun of my lack of conditioning so i will expect that i am in all black dark hair fighting the black guy enjoy friend

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 7:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and yes please like the facebook page as so we can reach out and network everywhere

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 7:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think i have fallen for your ploy to be apart of a forum discussion and disagreement touche my friend very sneaky

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 8:00pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My question is this. What do you teach, and what do people gain from it? In your own words.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 8:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Our basis for a traditional art is Tae Kwon do, this gives us a basis for testings and a belting system very commercial but effective for goal oriented people looking for that. From there everything and anything I can get my hands on that is martial art, fighting art or even fitness. We do some boxing, we do some hapkido, a little kempo , working on jiu jitsu but cant find legitimate help that is skilled but can work for free at first, in short every thing i can the more knowledge we have the more we have a chance when we walk outdoors not just physical but mental also, an example i turn up the radio full blast during sparring and yell, turn the air off and do everything possible to get my kids and adults to adjust to not so pleasant conditions controlling there emotions and thinking so in all a whole bunch of stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 8:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jiu Jitsu? Which kind. Why call it sport karate? That phrase was used in the 1970's to describe kickboxing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 8:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mainly non gi, trying to stay away from the gi side, it works better for us, we are sport karate to give a unique name, and to be honest we are tournament bound allot we do the open tournaments to give our kids competition aspect and we are wanting to do non gi grappling tournaments, I love sports and competition and we do allot of it in my school, so in short marketing, something new, and to generalize it to not have one style people refer martial arts in the us as just karate, the sport aspect just gives it a new name other than MMA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 8:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a ton of grammar in that one got to rambling

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 8:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who teaches Jiu-Jitsu?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2011 8:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont I am trying to find someone, there is the gracie system, eddie bravo, and some others I even found a gentleman who has his own system aiki jiu jitsu godshammer.com he does allot of different things, so my search is on to get someone with some good lineage
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast