218357 Bullies, 4318 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 1:20am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtimz
    Youíve heard it before, but you fuckers like to bag on **** like TKD because itís popular and it makes you feel cool to act like you know better.

Traditional martial arts is for people to defend themselves against some mugger, not for fucking black belts to fight each other. Not to pick a fight with a college wrestler in a parking lot. Itís about AVOIDING confrontation at all costs and then groin strikes and poking them in the eye if that fails. It has ZERO to do with sparring, and sparring doesnít mean **** on the street.

Stop twisting ****, you bitches. The street is much more like a one-step self defense technique than it is a sparring match. In case you havenít noticed in all your sparring, the human body takes a lot of punishment. Traditional martial arts deals with addressing an attack, taking control, and FINISHING in about 5 seconds.

MT & BJJ arenít any better on the street than traditional martial arts. MT is probably the much better of the two, with leg kicks. Iíd much rather kick someone in the knee, punch him in the throat, and go watch a movie than roll around with him on the ground for 10 minutes.

Iím much more confident walking down the street after Iíve spent a month working on seeing a strike come at me and handing someone his ass with 3 or 4 strong strikes than I am when Iíve been sparring 3 times a week.
    Holy fucking ****. The worst part about this post is that I once thought the same way as you. Deluded, lost, idiotic....**** you for bringing the dark times of my life back to mind!

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 1:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    it's always my fellow TKD motherfuckers that have the dumbest **** to say.
    i swear to all of you i did my part to weed as many of them out, but they just keep multiplying. i spent 6 years knocking the **** out of 2nd and 3rd degrees who did forms at me, or bounced around like jumping beans on crack. but they just keep coming. and what's worse, they aren't content with just wallowing in their idiocy, no, they spread it around by force, like goodtimz here.
    No no, I feel I can honestly say that Ke?poists trump TKDers in the asininity department.

Posted On:
    6/23/2006 1:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok now that I read all of that....whew...the only question I have is why Asia ,were you Gong Sauing an out of shape LARPER at a Shaolin Temple? I mean did you really expect anyone there to be able to hold their own against you to begin with, let alone someone like this guy? Hell after seeing some pics of you, and knowing your martial arts background I'm hard pressed to think of anyone I know personally that would want to throw on the gloves with you (full contact at least).
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920