Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Village of Idiocy Resident

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:12pm

Style: Dead Lemur Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ----------There should be a rule that if you make a thread whining about meanies on bullshido you should get some kind of temp ban, or maybe some degrading whiner avatar---------------

i think you just can't deal with your own medicine

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fedeykin
    ----------There should be a rule that if you make a thread whining about meanies on bullshido you should get some kind of temp ban, or maybe some degrading whiner avatar---------------

i think you just can't deal with your own medicine

you sure owned me, what with my responding to your post I didn't read and all
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:14pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fedeykin
    in order for you to denounce other martial artists and schools shouldn't you be TRAINING and making yourself a good martial artist before you go out and try to uncover the bullshit in martial arts?
    Most of the people who are taken seriously when it comes to commenting on those aspects of the martial arts do train, correctly and regularly.

i'm seeing well researched posts about some no name fuckers like yourselves trying to discredit instructors(who might deserve it or not), but at the same time WHO THE **** ARE YOU?? who made you, the no-name, anonymous internet martial artist the judge of what is "real" and what is not in the martial arts world?
    "Who the ****" should we be? The problem is that the establishment is corrupt. I would rather have 200 BJJ white belts on here than 50 Combat Ki black belts. At least the white belts are actually training correctly, and not living in a self-reinforcing fantasy world where rank is exchanged with a wink and a nod, and Hall of Fame memberships are handed out to people who have never sparred a day in their lives.

In my opinion in order to root out the charlatans and businessmen in the martial arts, "true" martial arists need to stick together and learn from each other. AND spread the real martial arts to the world.

there is no point in showing people what is wrong, you have to show them what is right, by example.
    Too bad the world doesn't work like that. Most people who are training in crap know full well they're doing so, deep down inside, and just don't want to put in the effort or risk getting hurt at a real Martial Arts school.

If it was just about showing people what works and what doesn't, UFC 1-4 would have cleaned up the Martial Arts back in the early 90's.

But instead, you have people who make ridiculous excuses and twisted reasoning as to why they shouldn't have to actually spar or pressure test their skills in order to be good at using them. And if you'd lurked around here long enough, you wouldn't be oblivious to it like you are.

You can lead a horse to water, but if they won't drink, sometimes you have to shove their fucking head into it by force. The bulk of people participating in the Martial Arts are doing so because they're attracted to the fantasy, not the reality of things.

Reality is a baseball bat. Don't get mad at us because we're swinging it at the faces of those people who want to live in a fantasy world.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so i've been reading alot about you guys trying to denounce other martial artists and instructors. the whole time i'm reading posts like "yeah, well I would kick that guy's ass", or "if he did that too me I'd do so and so" and im thinking: what the hell is your problem?

in order for you to denounce other martial artists and schools shouldn't you be TRAINING and making yourself a good martial artist before you go out and try to uncover the bullshit in martial arts?
    You're from Shaolin Wolf, right? About a year ago I publicly made some disparaging comments on that board about my old karate teacher, Mark Radunz. Apparently he found out, because he sent me a long, angry PM on my SW account. He asked for a fight, I accepted, yadda yadda yadda, anticlimatic ending, peters out to nothing. That's not the point. The question was, where does a three-year BJJ blue belt get off telling a 25-year Isshin-Ryu black belt he's full of it?

Well **** son. That should be obvious.

i'm seeing well researched posts about some no name fuckers like yourselves trying to discredit instructors(who might deserve it or not), but at the same time WHO THE **** ARE YOU?? who made you, the no-name, anonymous internet martial artist the judge of what is "real" and what is not in the martial arts world?
    I don't get your point. Are you saying that only celebrities should be allowed to have opinions?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:18pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    first off, I kick ass, second, I rule.
    She is cute, which is good enough for me.

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    --------------Too bad the world doesn't work like that. Most people who are training in crap know full well they're doing so, deep down inside, and just don't want to put in the effort or risk getting hurt at a real Martial Arts school.

If it was just about showing people what works and what doesn't, UFC 1-4 would have cleaned up the Martial Arts back in the early 90's.-----------

the only way to teach people is by example.

UFC is ring fighting, this is not what most people are after.
    and training for UFC will only teach you one thing.. how to fight with UFC rules.

and yes alot of people know they don't practice the best ring fighting art etc.. but maybe they don't train for that. many people do martial arts as a hobby on the side of studying or working. you don't need UFC style training for these people.

---------I don't get your point. Are you saying that only celebrities should be allowed to have opinions?----

no I'm saying you need to be an established martial artist yourself. that could be being an instructor yourself, or having won tournaments in your respective art.

ARGUMENTUM AD LATINUM DICTIONAIRUM

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Argumenta ad Rem

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So someone spends a year and a-half waiting to troll.

I guess if that is someone's idea of achievement . . . congratulations. . . .

--J.D.

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    . . . and after all of this time on other forums, never learned to use the "quote" function.

--J.D.

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    -----------
    I guess if that is someone's idea of achievement . . . congratulations. . . .--------

i think its more an achievement for you people. since you've never sparked me enough to actualy want to respond to the crap you write =P

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We provide entertainment for adults.

Perchance Mommy can help you with the quote function?

--J.D.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast