Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Village of Idiocy Resident

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 5:50pm

Style: Dead Lemur Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullshido + bs

I am new to posting here, but i've been reading for quite some time, and am active on other martial arts forums.

so i've been reading alot about you guys trying to denounce other martial artists and instructors. the whole time i'm reading posts like "yeah, well I would kick that guy's ass", or "if he did that too me I'd do so and so" and im thinking: what the hell is your problem?

in order for you to denounce other martial artists and schools shouldn't you be TRAINING and making yourself a good martial artist before you go out and try to uncover the bullshit in martial arts?

i'm seeing well researched posts about some no name fuckers like yourselves trying to discredit instructors(who might deserve it or not), but at the same time WHO THE **** ARE YOU?? who made you, the no-name, anonymous internet martial artist the judge of what is "real" and what is not in the martial arts world?

In my opinion in order to root out the charlatans and businessmen in the martial arts, "true" martial arists need to stick together and learn from each other. AND spread the real martial arts to the world.

there is no point in showing people what is wrong, you have to show them what is right, by example.

oh.. and no i'm not some disgruntled guy who you guys tried to discredit. well except for asia, he hates my guts ;)
    for the record: i train at gracie barra, brasilia. although my original art, my background, is kung fu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 5:52pm

Style: BJJ, WMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi, newb. Welcome to the forums. Perhaps you should post HERE: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64 in Newbietown. Maybe do a little more reading, maybe a hell of a lot more lurking, and you'll find there are more than enough qualified people on this board.

P.S. Did I mention "lurk more, newb"?

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 5:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    San-d-indevagyna

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 5:56pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fedeykin
    I am new to posting here, but i've been reading for quite some time, and am active on other martial arts forums.

so i've been reading alot about you guys trying to denounce other martial artists and instructors. the whole time i'm reading posts like "yeah, well I would kick that guy's ass", or "if he did that too me I'd do so and so" and im thinking: what the hell is your problem?

in order for you to denounce other martial artists and schools shouldn't you be TRAINING and making yourself a good martial artist before you go out and try to uncover the bullshit in martial arts?

i'm seeing well researched posts about some no name fuckers like yourselves trying to discredit instructors(who might deserve it or not), but at the same time WHO THE **** ARE YOU?? who made you, the no-name, anonymous internet martial artist the judge of what is "real" and what is not in the martial arts world?

In my opinion in order to root out the charlatans and businessmen in the martial arts, "true" martial arists need to stick together and learn from each other. AND spread the real martial arts to the world.

there is no point in showing people what is wrong, you have to show them what is right, by example.

oh.. and no i'm not some disgruntled guy who you guys tried to discredit. well except for asia, he hates my guts ;)
    for the record: i train at gracie barra, brasilia. although my original art, my background, is kung fu.
    yeah, well I would kick your ass.

Go away, lurk more. If you want to, kill yourself. I would choose that option, if I were you, which Thank god I am not.

Village of Idiocy Resident

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 5:57pm

Style: Dead Lemur Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    -------------Hi, newb. Welcome to the forums. Perhaps you should post HERE:----------

hey.. dont tell me about lurking.. check my sign up date =P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 5:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would you rather I assault your reading comprehension skills then? Apparently you haven't read **** since you signed up.

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 5:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd still kick your ass though.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There should be a rule that if you make a thread whining about meanies on bullshido you should get some kind of temp ban, or maybe some degrading whiner avatar
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    There should be a rule that if you make a thread whining about meanies on bullshido you should get some kind of temp ban, or maybe some degrading whiner avatar
    What? C'mon, what do YOU have to say about martial arts? I mean, who qualified you to have an opinion?

Spoiler:
    Sarcasm, in case it wasn't obvious.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/18/2006 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    first off, I kick ass, second, I rule.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 1 of 20 1 234511 ... LastLast