Posted On:
    9/18/2006 11:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Das Moose
    Paul,

I would appreciate it if you lost the attitude - especially to the others on the site - as I was the only one who said I would be able to come.
    I agree, it's not as if Paul can fight. :lol:
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/18/2006 11:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by neomaoist
    Paul, there is one main problem that is giving a negative perception of Systema, and it's people like Kungfoolss who talk **** about something they really don't know much about.
    I admit it, I don't know crap about knocking attackers out without physically touching...short of using a firearm, but apparently systema cultists do. :happy4:

That said, I watched Omega's fight. No disrespect to Omega, but it reminded me of that big guy Atila from the movie Lionheart with Van Dam. It looks like you took some mad licks. Actually, I hope you don't kick my ass one day for saying this Omega, but your fight didn't look that great. I mean, you still kick ass, but I think a lot has to do with the fact that your just one tough mother fucker. You can take punches/kicks, and I'm sure you can give them hard as well. But why did you get hit so much?
    The irony is, you didn't comprehend how worthless systema "dim mak" strikes would be against someone such as Omega.

As for Kungfoolss, the guy is just rude. It's really sad that people like him exist in the MA world. If I had judged SCARS just on the 3 videos alone that I own, and not with an open mind, and I was an asshole, I could say similiar things about that style that Kungfoolss says about stuff he dislikes.
    Be my guest, my knowledge clearly surpasses yours. Start a thread about it and see how quickly interest in it will die. Unless, of course I interject and expound on the topic as I have done in the past. You're a little late to the party here sonny.

"Autokenetic Responses" and the one depicting combinations (can't remeber the name right now) is better and worth watching. Actually, some of the approaches are not unlike Systema, but I doubt Kungfoolss would realize this because he/she hasn't made the investigation.
    I've commented extensively here on the governing aspects of the peripheral nervous system regardless of the system's involved, the reliability of the somatic reactions and how they can be overriden with direct CNS input.

A-hole or not, you're a bit out of your league here junior.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2006 10:16pm

Style: Russian boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    I admit it, I don't know crap about knocking attackers out without physically touching...short of using a firearm, but apparently systema cultists do. :happy4:

The irony is, you didn't comprehend how worthless systema "dim mak" strikes would be against someone such as Omega.

Be my guest, my knowledge clearly surpasses yours. Start a thread about it and see how quickly interest in it will die. Unless, of course I interject and expound on the topic as I have done in the past. You're a little late to the party here sonny.

I've commented extensively here on the governing aspects of the peripheral nervous system regardless of the system's involved, the reliability of the somatic reactions and how they can be overriden with direct CNS input.

A-hole or not, you're a bit out of your league here junior.
    Ob-sessed...if Systema was a man, you'd be on his nuts HARD.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/20/2006 12:52am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorOfLuv
    Ob-sessed...if Systema was a man, you'd be on his nuts HARD.
    If systema were for men, you'd still fight like pussies.

Posted On:
    9/20/2006 12:58am

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ahh, yes...call systema guys pussies
    yet, u were too chicken **** to face one when he made his way to your neighbourhood

so gee, what does that make u?

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/20/2006 1:04am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANKtheTANK
    ahh, yes...call systema guys pussies
    yet, u were too chicken **** to face one when he made his way to your neighbourhood
    And you believe everything he says....Oh, that's right, you are a cultist after all aren't you? Besides, if RobG was so brave, why did he want to bring a cop?

so gee, what does that make u?
    Systema's most feared foe.

Posted On:
    9/20/2006 1:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a cop? i havent heard about that....except that he was going to travel with a female who will have a camera to video tape your ass beatin, so now ur scared of a female with a camera too?

but either way, what does it matter....? u have your big bad samoan friend, and your gun.... as u so threatened, for fear of your life

systema's most feared foe, that hid all the while Rob walked through your backyard? wow, way to back up your words and defend ur territory from your most feared art....

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    9/20/2006 1:50am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HANKtheTANK
    a cop? i havent heard about that
    News flash moron, you have to read his insipid posts.

....except that he was going to travel with a female who will have a camera to video tape your ass beatin, so now ur scared of a female with a camera too?
    Of course if she's butt ugly. Ugly things repulse me.

but either way, what does it matter....? u have your big bad samoan friend, and your gun.... as u so threatened, for fear of your life
    Go back and reread my post regarding that matter. Use some of that cognitive skills or that manure between your ears that passes for it.

systema's most feared foe, that hid all the while Rob walked through your backyard? wow, way to back up your words and defend ur territory from your most feared art....
    Individuals here that fear what I have to say make claims all the time. Why should I care if I hurt a systema retards feelings?

Posted On:
    9/20/2006 2:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go back and reread my post regarding that matter. Use some of that cognitive skills or that manure between your ears that passes for it.
    why, should I? it doesnt change a damn thing about what i stated, ur still a chicken ****

Individuals here that fear what I have to say make claims all the time. Why should I care if I hurt a systema retards feelings?
    :lol:same ol excuse, what a loada horse ****, for someone who - as warriorofluv puts it - is obsessssed with systema

give it a try, maybe u'll find out where all these 'systema cockroaches' are sprouting from (as u asked in another thread)....its obvious that the art is growing
    and they know of this site and its ability to factually disprove shitty arts, yet here we are, with more and more systema ppl coming out of nowhere.....go figure

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2006 7:55am

Style: casual

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aw ****..are you still spouting your distortions and using your selective memories, my lil own3d bitch aka Kungyfoools?

Need a reminder.... that I offered, very kindly - to give you a chance to prove that Systema (as I know it) could not stand up to your deadly S>C>A>R>S fu!

You were the one who raised the ante with some (supposed) ill tempered Samoan friend/training partner...then a kinfe and then a gun. I did not back down, and only offered to meet every insipid and escalated threat level. And since you were attempting to hide behind some fictitious Samoan entity.....I mentioned I would also bring an actual friend to any meeting.

Ya know, a friend - not a cop. I never mentioned he was a LEO - oh, and a girlfriend - an actual female, non martial artist. But you seem afraid of both the law and females.

The combination was frightening to you - you even tried to nut hug Omega as a source of borrowed strength - but even that was not enough...FOR THE POSTED TIME RECORD PROVES - that during my stay in Hawaii....you didnt show up to comment in any systema thread where I was active.

You punked out, bi-otch, get over it...even your lil fools fans know it. You had zero to bring to the real deal.....all who read that late thread knows it ad nauseum.

Own3d by a systema pracitioner....no denying it. Get over it, you couldnt man up to your own words.

I offered to put own3rship of the great Kungfools on e-bay. When I realized it was not cost effective - I let you go free.

In fact, I let most of the systema posts here go free - only came to this thread to see if anyone picked up on the UK seminar.

And found that, once again - you were pissing in the living room...and now, your nose has gotten rubbed in the truth again.

Bad lil dog! You cant unpost your words and your lies on this forum...nor your cowardly past. You might as well learn to live with it....for it seems, Bullshido'ists will remember, even if you dont.

OK....time to go back to real life -- point made.

Systema or not....Kungfools - you dux-ed like the troll you evidently are. And it leaves a very bitter taste in your loud mouth. Have a nice life, jerk.
    Last edited by RobG; 9/20/2006 7:59am at .
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 56 LastLast