Now theres a good idea peedeesh1t.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/23/2002 6:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice way to hide your FAT, bitch boy. You have about as much definition as a watermellon. I guess Osama hasn't been giving your allowance so you can hit the gym huh?

"Do not become entranced by impractical or useless movements. Do not be categorized as one who "Learns all there is to know about less and less until he ends up learning everything there is to know about nothing." -Ed Parker

Edited by - PeedeeShaolin on August 23 2002 18:16:19
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Posted On:
    8/23/2002 6:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, Samatherfukker...why dont you clue the REST of us in as to what web address that is in the upper left of that picture? When your done doing that you can get your ass back to Osama so you can get hunted down like an insect too. Or why dont you just go visit Palestine and wait for some good 'ol U.S. supplied weaponry to kill you and some close friends? Does it piss you off that anytime the U.S. gives the nod a few hundred Middle East goat humpers meet Allah in person?

"Do not become entranced by impractical or useless movements. Do not be categorized as one who "Learns all there is to know about less and less until he ends up learning everything there is to know about nothing." -Ed Parker

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/23/2002 7:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to sound Anti-American to Peedee, but don't you think you're being just as evil when you say things like, "Does it piss you off that anytime the U.S. gives the nod a few hundred Middle East goat humpers meet Allah in person?"

I can't see the difference between the life of a "goat humper", and the life of a 101st floor worker. Ever life has worth. I cried when the towers fell, and I new people who died, but I think it's rather hypocritical for you to take such a stand as this.

I think that Samad is a douche bag, but that doesn't mean that I think killing innocent "goat humpers" is a good thing. Now, if those "goat humpers" were involved with terrorism, etc., then yes, by all means, annhialate them. But not all "goat humpers" are evil.

Posted On:
    8/23/2002 9:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's a douche bag man. I was referring to Bin Ladens gay brigade. Samad is a dumb fucker. hes never going to live down being such a prick.

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2002 1:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samad, the last time I checked, the company Nike was started by Phil Knight, from Oregon in the USA. (The name Nike was originally a Greek God.) Enjoy your McDonald's. See ya at the Eminem concert.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2002 5:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    www.snyggast.nu is kinda like a community place for teenagers i only put my picture there cause i don't have any other place to upload it. Thats me and it was taken yesterday. So fuckers now you know so you better back the **** up or you'll get smacked the **** up you little comp nerds.

btw tony spaghetti dick i don't eat sh1t and nike was originally started by greeks then they sold it to that american **** and i dont listen to that fucking vanilla ice nerd.

But what im trying to say here to cocksuckers is that go **** your mothers before i get mad.
    I know one of you fucks live in sweden and when i get my hands on you it won't be pretty.

Posted On:
    8/24/2002 10:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bro.....you're a FAT BAZTARD. NOTHING about your physique is impressive. You look like an average kid with some blubber around the middle that hasnt gotten to his arms yet. Keep up wihh the McDonalds and give us a pic in a year. Two words for you Sadam:

Weight Watchers

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/24/2002 2:10pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samad, that was me who lived in Sweden. I remember you. You were sitting in McDonald's listening to your Vanilla Ice Cd and you smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I believe you were eating a big Mac and large fries. Oh, and a chocolate shake. Oh by the way, I think it is pretty funny for someone who hates the west so much to be communicating with all of us in English(which I believe was a Greek invention till they sold it to England). Peace.

Tony Spaghetti

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2002 7:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK tony want to meet and settle things.
    jag kommer att slö in pannbenet på dig din lilla horunge.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast