Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 12:18pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Medical Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple cider vinegar is effective in detoxifying organs in the body and the blood stream. It is a body purifier as it breaks down fatty, mucous, and phlegm deposits in the body. Doing so improves the functioning of organs such as the kidneys, gall bladder, and liver.

Apple cider vinegar oxidizes and cleanses the blood and prevents the blood stream from becoming thick and causing a strained heart and blood vessels, which can result in high blood pressure. Apple cider vinegar also promotes good digestion, assimilation, and elimination as it neutralizes any toxic substances in the body.

Apple cider vinegar also has a good supply of potassium which helps prevent the excessive mucous formation resulting in runny noses, watery eyes, and catarrhal or sinus troubles. Low potassium can cause splitting fingernails and the development of calluses on the feet.

Common Aliments

Apple cider vinegar, with its medicinal benefits, has been linked to helping cure the ailments below.

[list][*]Arthritis[*]Colitis[*]Dry Coughs[*]Headaches[*]Asthma[*]Diarrhea[*]Eczema[*]Fatigue[*]Hair Loss[*]Hay Fever[*]Heartburn[*]High Blood Pressure[*]Insomnia[/list:u]

History Trivia Of Apple Cider Vinegar

[list][*]Apple cider vinegar has been used in one form or another for over 10,000 years! It has been used for many purposes such as a cleaning agent, beauty aid, and medicine. [*]The word vinegar comes from the Latin word vinum meaning wine and acer meaning sour. [*]The Egyptians used ACV as a weight loss agent as far back as 3,000 B.C.[*]In 5,000 B.C. the Babylonians used it as a condiment and preservative.[*]Hippocrates “the father of medicine” recommended it to his patients to cure illnesses.[*]Christopher Columbus and his crew used ACV on their 1492 voyage to discover America to prevent scurvy and illness.[*]For centuries, Japanese Samuri warriors drank ACV for strength and power.[/list:u]

Sincerely,

Knowing it is not enough, we must apply.
    Willing is not enough, we must do.

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

He who dares not offend cannot be honest. -- Thomas Payne

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 12:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what do I do? Take shots of it with my friends?

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 12:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...

Man what a reply.

I have been using about two teaspoons of ACV mixed with distilled water and about a table spoon of honey. I just started this supplement, so I will keep you posted on any perceived benefits.

Sincerely,

Never approach a Bull from the front, a Horse from the rear, or a Fool from any direction!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 12:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll probably eat more salad and use it in my oil-vinegar dressing.

Next time my wife has her sinus problems(usually after too much partying), I'll give some of it to her...

Where'd you get the info?

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 2:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Apple Cider Vinegar and its Benefits

Apple cider vinegar contains all the goodness of the apple in a form that is readily accepted by the body.

Scientists have found over 90 different substances in apple cider vinegar, among them 20 important trace elements, minerals, essential enzymes, a number of different acids including malic acid, amino acids and roughage in the form of potash and pectin.

The importance of these essential nutrients has been proven by science and it is well known that they are required in the right amounts and combinations.

The way they are naturally combined in apple cider vinegar allows the body to make full use of them.

These are Just a Few of the Essential Substances in Apple Cider Vinegar:

Potassium

Apple cider vinegar is rich in potassium, which is essential for life. It's needed for the transfer of nutrients to the cells and for the removal of waste and toxic substances. It regulates the fluid in the cells acting as a counterpart to sodium and draws out excess water. This also removes excess sodium from the cells and has a normalizing effect on blood pressure.

A diet deficient in potassium can cause the skin to become weak and wrinkled, flabby muscles, exhaustion, poor memory, and heart problems.

Calcium

Calcium is important for the bones and for preventing osteoporosis. Apple cider vinegar is not only a good supply of calcium, it also improves the absorption of calcium from food or other supplements.

Pectin

Now proven to be effective in removing cholesterol from the blood vessel walls.

Beta-carotene

An antioxidant known to fight the damaging effects of free radicals and slows down the ageing process.

Acids

Malic acid and citric acid are important in the metabolic cycle and in removing toxic substances that cause painful joints and muscular pain.

Use Apple Cider Vinegar For The Following:

Arthritis

Often caused by a build up of uric acid, which forms painful deposits in and around the joints.

Malic acid in apple cider vinegar has the ability to dissolve these deposits, allowing them to be gently flushed from the body. This can be a fairly slow process, however many people gain relief from arthritis pain by taking this apple cider vinegar and honey tonic regularly

Weight Control

When the metabolic process is improved, the body uses more energy from food even when resting and less is stored as fat.

Apple cider vinegar speeds up metabolism, especially when taken regularly before meals. If used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program it can be a powerful aid in keeping your weight under control. Many people follow the apple cider vinegar diet.

Ageing

Recent research at Shizuka University in Japan has proven that apple cider vinegar helps to maintain good health and slow down ageing.

Free radicals, caused by pollutants in the air we breath, are a major cause of tissue ageing. This research shows they are destroyed by the antioxidants present in apple cider vinegar.

Cholesterol

The same research shows that the apple cider vinegar helps to break down cholesterol formations that have built up on the walls of blood vessel.

Research in Austria also shows that apple pectin is important in reducing cholesterol build up.

Digestive Cleansing

This is now considered very important for a healthy life.

An over growth of putrefactive bacteria can cause a steady flow of toxins into the blood stream resulting in your feeling tired and sluggish. The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of apple cider vinegar and manuka honey cleanse the system and the acids provide the right environment for the normal bacteria to flourish resulting in a feeling of general well being.

Muscular Aches and Pains

Aches and pains, associated with ageing are often the result of uric acid deposits between the muscle fibers, after taking apple cider vinegar and honey they can simply disappear. This is due to the same action of the acids in apple cider vinegar that assists in easing arthritis pain.

Apple Cider Vinegar and honey improves the natural biological processes and in doing so assists in easing or preventing many disorders.

Sincerely,

Edited by - Bolverk on May 22 2003 14:32:07

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 2:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wtf

apple cider vinager is great

now we have proof!

How many Zen masters does it take to change a light bulb?

> Two. One to change it, and one not to change it.

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 3:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not promoting this brand, I just thought you might like some of what they have to say.

Sincerely,

Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

We highly recommend Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

Certified Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is unfiltered, unheated, un-pasteurized and 5% acidity. Contains the amazing Mother of Vinegar, which occurs naturally as strand-like chains of connected protein molecules. (If sediment occurs, shake before using.)

Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar is made from the finest organic apples. Organically grown, processed and bottled in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990, this product is also Kosher Certified. Full of zesty natural goodness, it's a wholesome way to add delicious, light flavor to most foods, salads, etc.

Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, in 400 BC treated his patients with natural apple cider vinegar for its powerful cleansing, healing and germ fighting qualities.

INTERNAL BENEFITS:

Rich in enzymes and potassium, natural antibiotic germ fighter, fights e-coli and other bacteria. Helps control and normalize weight, improve digestion assimilation, relieve arthritis stiffness, relieve dry sore throats, and remove body sludge toxins.

EXTERNAL BENEFITS:

Helps maintain healthy skin. Helps promote youthful, healthy bodies. Soothes the pain of sunburn. Helps prevent dandruff, itching scalp, and baldness. Soothes tight aching joints, and sore muscles.

Pasteurization:

Pasteurization is the heating process intended to remove potential problem bacteria from consumable liquids such as milk, juices, etc. However the heat process of pasteurization will also remove delicate nutrients and enzymes that may constitute a major portion of the nutritional value of that food.

In the case of Bragg's Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, pasteurization would eliminate the "mother", a major health-giving factor of our vinegar. The strands of complex proteins constitute important delicate enzymes that are a major part of Bragg ACV's health properties.

E-coli and other harmful bacteria:

Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, unlike juices or ciders, CONTAINS NO SUGARS, which would be the growth medium for potentially harmful bacteria such as e-coli. Additionally the high acidic nature of ACV assures that none of these bacteria could exist or propagate

All Your Life You Must Fight Acid Crystals, They Cause Premature Aging

When acid crystals harden in the joints and tissues of any animal, the joints become stiff and the tissues hardened. The meat becomes tough and tasteless. But, when the animals are given apple cider vinegar regularly, the precipitated acid crystals enter into a solution and pass out of the body, thus making the body tissues healthier and tender. This applies to human flesh also.

Now, when body tissues hold all the precipitated acid crystals they can, the crystals then appear in the bursae and the joints of the body, resulting in arthritis and bursitis. 1 to 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar with 1 to 2 tsp of raw honey in a glass of distilled water daily will help relieve the stiff aching and prematurely old joints. You be the judge. See how elastic and well oiled your joints will become.

Acid Crystals Cause Premature Ageing

The healthiest person in the world must continually fight the buildup of acid crystals in the body. The strongest enemy of acid crystals is the organic apple cider vinegar, raw honey and distilled water cocktail. This powerful mixture puts the acid crystals in solution so they can be flushed out of the body by the kidneys and other organs of elimination.

Keep Joints and Tissues Youthful

Most people have lost their normal contact with nature and simple natural living. They no longer know how to eat the way God intended.

If you suffer from premature old joints and hardened tissues, take the ACV mixture several times daily. Eliminate or cut down on animal proteins and stop all refined sugars and see how very youthful your body will feel.

You will find after several months of the ACV and honey cocktail taken once or twice daily, the misery will be gone from your joints. You will discover you can walk or run up several flights of stairs without any effort. You will notice that you look younger and above all, that you feel younger than you have for years.

Over the years we have seen many stiff jointed, prematurely old people transform themselves into new, youthful, healthy people. We cannot do it for you. You must make the effort to give this ACV and honey program a chance to prove what it can do for you! We challenge you to begin today!

Questions Asked About Apple Cider Vinegar

Many people have some preconceived idea that natural apple cider vinegar is harmful to the body. It is distilled, malt and synthetic vinegars that must be avoided.

Let us assure you that there is nothing in this wonderful natural apple cider vinegar that can in any way harm your body! People ask us about the merits and benefits of apple cider vinegar. See the inside front cover for some of the miracles of apple cider vinegar.

Animal proteins and fats have a tendency to thicken the blood and the natural acids in apple cider vinegar help to keep the blood healthier and thinner.

Natural food acids served along with animal proteins are designed to lessen the thickening influence of these heavy proteins. In order for blood to circulate freely throughout the body, the blood should be thin. When blood thickens, it puts a strain on the heart. Then the blood pressure goes up and other problems start.

Remember blood has to circulate all over the body through the arteries, blood vessels and tiny capillaries. It is impossible for blood to circulate freely through the hair like pipes when it is thickened with too much protein.

Several years ago, we met a woman with extremely high blood pressure. We put her on a two-day ACV, honey and water program with nothing to eat for 48 hours. She had an ACV cocktail 5 times daily, plus 4 glasses of distilled water. In forty-eight hours, her blood pressure had dropped many points. The buzzing in her ears ceased, and her dull headache stopped. In a short period of correct eating (no salt, saturated fats, tea, coffee, etc.) combined with her daily ACV program she brought her blood pressure back to normal.

Apple Cider Vinegar and Arthritis

People ask if ACV will cure their arthritis. This is not possible. Curing is an internal biological function that only the body can perform. A scientific, natural diet, deep breathing, exercise, rest, relaxation and all forms of natural hygiene are required to put the body in a condition to cure itself. ACV is an important part of the program. When all of the supreme forces of nature are used, the body will turn from the sick-side to the well-side. Health is something you must desire, earn and always protect!

<marquee>Vinegar Every Day Keeps Old Age at Bay</marquee>

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 3:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't understand how it helps against acid and acid crystals, when vinegar is basically acid as well...

***ned

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 3:28pm

supporting member
     Style: i

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, speed is good too. It really does keep you going.

~
    danny

"All this talk about 'newbies' is making me a little nervous. You guys don't have any sort of secret hazing initiation involving wooden paddles and me screaming 'Thank you sir, may I have another?!' do you?"

Ex-ATA and Proud of it.

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 3:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From my reading, it balances the system between alkalinity and adcidity. It probably returns the acid crystals to a liquid state, through some type of reaction, and then the body can flush them out.

There are countless articles that I have found about the benefits of ACV. It would seem to be of particular interest to us involved in Martial Arts, since it promotes good joint health and helps to keep the muscles more flexible and supple.

I have decided to see if I feel any benefits. Since my body is now more then forty two years old, I have nothing to lose and plenty to gain.

Sincerely,

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast