Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2006 6:29pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 9chambers

Can you find any thread on this forum where I said that I have never had any formal training? One thread? Any thread? My old profile? My new one? Anywhere? ...

Are you saying that I have never had any formal training in BJJ? Is that what you mean? Because, again, I do not see formal training in BJJ as being all that special. My opinion on what BJJ is or isn't is an educated opinion. Maybe you need to study some Judo and Japanese Jiu Juitsu before you state your opinion on what BJJ has contributed to MMA. If you've only studied BJJ, you have no idea how much it owes those styles and how much it owes wrestling. I've trained in all of those styles so I can subtract what they offer from what BJJ offers. Have you trained in them? Have you done any research at all? You pick on me for reading but maybe you should at least read some books so you can understand that BJJ didn't invent the wheel.

Because I have decades of experience.

Look up some of my old threads. I provided links to a few of them a couple of pages ago. Never have I ever said anything like that. What I said was that I ALSO train in my yard. I've spent more time in gyms and dojos than you've spent breathing.

When I compete in MMA, it will be for my own enjoyment. I'll get to it when I get to it. Until then, anytime you want to show me how much of a bullshit artist I am you can give me a call and we can hang out and spar and all that. Maybe when I get regular work I'll come to Japan so you can have your instructors show me how full of **** I am. Yeeha. I plan on visiting Japan in the next few years anyway.

I'd let it go if people didn't feel the need to constantly insult me for no good reason.
    These little gems of wisdom are exactly why you get flamed for being full of ****.

You are a fucking moron and a BSartist. You have either deluded yourself into thinking you are actually doing something other than larping or you are a fucking liar.

I am personally think you suffer from a little of both.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/03/2006 6:37pm

Style: Muay Thai , BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you need to study some Judo and Japanese Jiu Juitsu before you state your opinion on what BJJ has contributed to MMA. If you've only studied BJJ, you have no idea how much it owes those styles and how much it owes wrestling.
    Wow...you seriously need to stop and think before you write.

Posted On:
    7/03/2006 10:26pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So do we have any footage of 9chambers grappling? Has he shown up at a Throwdown?

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/03/2006 11:46pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We don't need footage, his contribution to the grappling discussion in this thread and his obvious wealth of knowledge upon the subject of martial arts has stunned us all. I was forced to flame him because I was jealous that he circumvented all of the obviously incorrect training the rest of us have fallen for.

Paying people to teach us in a Dojo or a Gym and then later competing.............God
    We're all suckers. Videos and backyard training is all we need.

We should all just do it the 9chambers way so we don't have to do all the wasted stuff like get a job and spending hours in training. :new_smili
  5. 9chambers

Posted On:
    7/03/2006 11:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mongo,

Blablabla. Same as last response.

Phrost,

The closest throwdowns to Indiana so far have been in Chicago and ... Kansas? I should be able to travel by the end of the year so I might hit up one of those next year. I have cousins in Tulsa and Nashville that I can stay with. Chicago, not really. I've been there before though. I like Chicago.

Anyway, what you are saying is that it's pointless for me to keep talking for now. I agree. I will try to shut up until I get all documented and such. I don't have to have the last word. I'll try not to post until I get to a throwdown or have some competition footage or varifiable printed news.

... I'm still right though.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728