221337 Bullies, 4034 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 9:22pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow
    Then where are they? Where is the evidence of said victories?
    Old Hong Kong and Sinagapor KF championships, Chi sau championships, Challange matchs in Europe, etc...nothing on the internet, so no links. As i said, Tings books are peppered with them. You would think if those pics where fake, someone would prove it. I just do not speak or read chinese, German, Dutch, or Bulgarian, so I have trouble searching the web for this ****.

I know a guy from the LA school medals in Freestyle wrestling, using WT.

I have posted a WT boxer with 7 victorys, most by knock out. Responce? Boxer he fought must not be that good. This is always the answer on here, thus, I see a bias, where results must be made to fit it. Why would I post more?

this one was posted on here before, yes the chunner is not very good and I think he loses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6qHrvfIyRk

with knockdown at 5:34. Compare this Knockdown to the start of my spar with the MT(I stopped on contact). This is normally followed with a double knee drop to the groin and sternum and elbow to the face, then side mount with more elbows....

Responce? MT guy sucked

I went to a SparDown medium contact thing, responce? Those guys you fought sucked.

Why would we want to prove it to biased people that have their mind made up. If we lose, then its "see, I was right", If we win, then its "I must still be right so they other guy must suck", or "the Chunner wasn't really doing Chun". Whats the point?

Alan Orr fights, HE says HE is DOING WC, even slightly modified to fit the MMA rules. His training, even if using movements from other styles is based on WC TRAINING METHODS. What is the responce on here? Its not WC.

See what I am up against....Us Tsunners think of it as Training methods more then specific techniques. We have our specific stances and techniques ofcoarse, but when we say "chi sau", that is a training method. Any contact sport or fighting art can use "chi sau" as a training method for its specific technique. The BJJ that I took used "chi sau" type training, to set and escape from subs. I think you all call it Rolling on here. Roll it then spar it, roll it then spar it. Muscle memory, then application. Then go try it with a stranger to make sure its not a partner effect(chunners need to do this last one more)

edit:forgot this one, not sure who winns. the guy from WT center seems to be using many of the things taught in WT, but i do not know what WT stands for here. He has the big white stripe on his shorts:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...917310872&q=WT

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow
    What bias? Boxers and kickboxers knock people out all the time in MMA events. Why can't _ing __un guys do that? Seriously. What is it about _ing __un that makes them unable or unwilling to step in and knock people out, when boxers and kickboxers can?
    The Bias is the gloves and the mouth guard, the rule set, the ref., the specific training for the event, the watching of eachothers tapes to look for weakness, .....I love it as much as anyone, but it still an imperfect test.

Just the sportsmanship fact that you do not go in to maime and kill sets it aside from reality. FelonyFights Vid is what unbiased fights look like. Those are real test subjects. Coarse most of them don't have any training, and the one fight with a MMA guy in it, he dominated, but thats not this point here, I am talking about the test, not wheither MMA people will win or not. Its just a sport.

WT people do not go into sports because we think we are training to hit the throat, sternum, and kICK groin as hard as we can as soon as we can. Not very sportsmen like. We do not feel the need to modify it to not hit the throat and sternum as hard as we can. (Both those strikes can kill, rather easily). We then always get the "Well I go as hard as I can with you then" responce which is again, something i am not going to go do on purpose. What, we both gonna try to kill eachother? No one is saying some of these other styles cann't hurt us, why would i take that kind of risk on purpose?"Heres your teeth and eardrum back, can you fix my elbow?" not worth it.

No one has felt like proving it to the payperview audience buy reworking the training to fit the sports model. Gloves interfer with the hand and arm motions, so it would have to be modified to accomidate that, and the MMA scene is so talented now that it would further have to be specialized to face the specifics of the current talent. It would then no longer be the same stuff, so the test would be Bogus.

Emin B. was willing to fight Royce under a true "no rules" and "no limits" fight, to the death if you will, via ironclad waivers. It never happened. Each side blames the other. He even said you bring 5 fighters and I'll bring 5. Rorion never took him up on it. So we will never know.....(there is a long thread on here about it allready, go there if you wanna flame about it)

(ps-Notice I never mentioned eye gougeing :tellme: )
    Last edited by Dr._Tzun_Tzu; 6/19/2006 9:26pm at .

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 9:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    WT people do not go into sports because we think we are training to hit the throat, sternum, and kICK groin as hard as we can as soon as we can. Not very sportsmen like. We do not feel the need to modify it to not hit the throat and sternum as hard as we can. (Both those strikes can kill, rather easily). We then always get the "Well I go as hard as I can with you then" responce which is again, something i am not going to go do on purpose. What, we both gonna try to kill eachother? No one is saying some of these other styles cann't hurt us, why would i take that kind of risk on purpose?"Heres your teeth and eardrum back, can you fix my elbow?" not worth it.
    Since the MMA fighter dominated your stupid bumfights example (which was accurately predicted by ring results), do you see why this approach is absolutely retarded?

No one has felt like proving it to the payperview audience buy reworking the training to fit the sports model. Gloves interfer with the hand and arm motions, so it would have to be modified to accomidate that, and the MMA scene is so talented now that it would further have to be specialized to face the specifics of the current talent. It would then no longer be the same stuff, so the test would be Bogus.
    WT guys were still destroyed before gloves were used and rules were minimal. I have an example on video. Maybe if you'd stopped training like idiots back then you'd be able to face talented fighters now instead of praying your opponent is drunk, blind and suffering from a chronic inner-ear problem.
    Last edited by Shuma-Gorath; 6/19/2006 9:33pm at .

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 9:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KhorneliusPraxx
    Actually...thanx.
    now I have some throwdown vids to watch.
    I haven't seen these before.
    My only advice is...title these vids with the names of the participants...I don't know who any of them are.
    When was this and is there a thread about these videos?

Who is in the white gi? He has many similar movements as Superkick did in Kansas City?
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25694

I went alone and I don't know anyones names.:5moon:

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    DTT vs Sirc

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 9:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuma-Gorath
    WT guys were still destroyed before gloves were used and rules were minimal. I have an example on video. Maybe if you'd stopped training like idiots back then you'd be able to face talented fighters now instead of praying your opponent is drunk, blind and suffering from a chronic inner-ear problem.
    Please cite references within 24 hours or send all you posts to your kidnapping torture camp in Cuba.

DTT vs Sirc

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 9:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please cite references within 24 hours or send all you posts to your kidnapping torture camp in Cuba.
    http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...p?fighterid=56
    Win Asbel Cancio TKO (Strikes) UFC 5-The Return of the Beast 4/7/1995 1 0:21

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 10:01pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As usual, you prefer that fast and easy way, and I prefer a challange.....
    Well thats you saying you preferred a challenge.

DTT give it up. Think about what you said. WC guys train for strikes to the throat and sternum as hard as they can. Those can easily kill. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

If you cant modify your training from hitting the throat to hitting the chin you are a horrible martial artist. You should be able to pick a spot on the body and hit it. Also the gloves are so small. You can trap with them easily. I did Kempo and we had alot of trapping. I put MMA gloves on and trapped with the other Kempo guys. Yea it worked great, just as if there were no gloves. Only problem is when I tried that dumb **** on a kickboxer. DOESNT WORK.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 11:34pm

Style: Box, Kickbox, No-gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yada yada yada...
    So...you are saying that the WC/VT/WT/who-the-****-cares strikes have some sort of inferiority to boxing/kickboxing strikes, such that they can't be used to knock people out?

Wow...and you pay money to learn that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 11:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe6186
    If you cant modify your training from hitting the throat to hitting the chin you are a horrible martial artist. You should be able to pick a spot on the body and hit it. Also the gloves are so small. You can trap with them easily. I did Kempo and we had alot of trapping. I put MMA gloves on and trapped with the other Kempo guys. Yea it worked great, just as if there were no gloves. Only problem is when I tried that dumb **** on a kickboxer. DOESNT WORK.
    Yeah, what he said!

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    6/19/2006 11:43pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dr Tzun Tzu... The link you provided...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...917310872&q=WT

Why does this look nothing like the WT videos? You know the ones where someone lands on the floor then the WT guy kneels on his chest and chain punches him 45,000 times and maybe elbows him and then he dies?

Oh that's right, because that common WT technique is complete and utter bullshit. People don't die as soon as their back lands on the ground. The shrimp, they grab you, they struggle.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2006 12:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by supercrap
    Why does this look nothing like the WT videos?
    One of the things that some of us (apparently not all of us) have learned since 1993 is that if the way you train does not have a very strong resemblance to the way you end up fighting, then something is going horribly wrong.

That lesson seems to be lost on some people.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast