• Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 7:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've made your views on San Soo and Krav Maga pretty clear, but other styles haven't been subjected to the same level of analysis. It would be nice, for example, if you could go into detail about Judo. Weren't you planning some time ago to extensively analyze other styles besides the above?

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    5/22/2003 11:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've made your views on San Soo and Krav Maga pretty clear, but other styles haven't been subjected to the same level of analysis. It would be nice, for example, if you could go into detail about Judo. Weren't you planning some time ago to extensively analyze other styles besides the above?
    Perhaps, but there is so many styles that have been created and that continue to be birthed, hybrids, mma and so forth. So, it's an uphill battle just to keep pace with it all. I still want to complete part #2 of the SPEAR - Tony Blauer commentary and then go into the Duane Dieter CFC analysis.

As for san soo and krav maga pieces, those analyses were done to dispel the torrent and dissemination of lies coming from the stylists themselves, the fact that they crazy over them is a measure of my success. You see, unlike Mcdojo Phil, he has to post his worthless reviews on a half dozen sites just so people will forced to read them. (Chuckles)
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    5/23/2003 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You see, unlike Mcdojo Phil, he has to post his worthless reviews on a half dozen sites just so people will forced to read them.
    How are ppl forced to read them?

"An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind"
    -Ghandi

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    5/23/2003 8:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He attaches a little rider to the bottom of each of his posts stating "if u dont read atleast 10 of my articels u will b cursed w/ bad luck with boyz (or gurlz LOL! ~mehgan) 4ever".

HEY! YOUR WIFE IS UGLIER THAN ANY UGLY PIG!!!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2003 4:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    =quote>

How can KFSS make any level of analysis on any one of this styles? Extensively analyze other styles you actually would have to do it, not reads about or look at video or take it for a week. He believes that he found his holy grail that other styles can compare to it.That ok for him what ever works for him but, I find it funny that you or anyone would ask KFSS to extensively analyze other styles besides SCARS only because he is an actual claims to be practitioner of SCARS and I must say by reading his post on SCARS he has done his homework on the topic but has tunnel vision BIG TIME in a cult like way.If someone can write or post cut & paste well on a forum so now he can compare & extensively analyze other styles? Wow! that funny & sad that the same time. Beside his self proclaimed tile > Kungfoolss, the most Feared name in martial arts politics today , In his own mind!( politics< Key word, means BS or nothing or great debater that can twist words to make his own believes sound factual ). I have to ask why would you listen to someone that is biased against all MA MMA in the first place look at his site? Your answer is looking you in the face biased against all MA MMA. I find it so aronic that KFFS thinks he is something better than Mojophil when they are same thing self proclaimed know it alls.

Edited by - KJM on May 31 2003 17:11:36