Page 87 of 88 First ... 3777838485868788 Last

Style
    none currently
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His only listed rank is a 1st in WTF TKD so it becomes quite unlikely that he's a skilled fighter, much less able to train others to be skilled fighters. Then again, in la-la land where wanna be 2nd dan's are able to open their own schools, I guess a 1st in TKD is pretty damn cool.

Style
    Wu/Hao Taiji; BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    you are right Tetsu, I do feel Mo has alot of skill in his art. Would you not agree ?
    I'm afraid that I haven't had a chance to see him in action. He seems very adamant about his beliefs, though somewhat idealistic. I believe it was Jay Gluck who said dojo politics are bitchier than sorority politics.

Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    Other than stiring up some ****, what part do you play in this fox? and dont give me any "my husband" ****.
    Please remember that both Tom and Sandy are writing under the ID of fox. Mr. Fox has been very helpful in facilitating an organized investigation and has demonstrated a neutral position thus far.

Could you guys keep the flaming to a minimum. It's Dai, Olorin, and I who end up taking the flak for it.

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. staffhall of fame
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ack! Writer's cramp!

Style
    yang taichi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BACK TO WORK, YOU!!1!

Sumus extra manum tuam.

Style
    TKD & BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before this goes any further, I request that people stop associating this investigation in any way with the "Wild Bunch" TKD/Karate organization. They had no part in this, aside from the fact that Dai and (up until May of this year) myself are members of the group. Olorin was a member of the OSU Judo team, Doug represents MMA, and Tetsu represents the OSU Tai Chi club. None of these have anything to do with OSU Tae Kwon Do (aside from sharing a building), or the Wild Bunch organization.

If anything, the group represented by this investigation would be the Bullshido community, please keep a perspective on that. I don't want to see any accusations thrown at the wrong parties here, especially ones that were not in any way involved with this discussion.

Style
    American Karate,TSD,KFSS
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    point taken..

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so im patiently waitin that writers cramp to work itself out and get that summation posted... ;) speakin of ability.. i personally only saw coda "spar" one time.. and it was when my husband totally took him down... but i wasn't too involved w/ that class... has anyone seen him in action?

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly. staffhall of fame
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've sparred with him, you can read the results of that encounter here (just click this link)

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"
    DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)
    Style
    Ving Tsun
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damnit. Is this thing coming out tonight? Because I'm going on a date with a girl I've had a crush on for the last 4 years and I keep thinking I'm going to miss it. Oh well, we've already made-out so I should just stay home.
    :love7:
    Dagon

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    excuses... excuses.. that is what he gave my husband when he asked to spar w/ him... like my high school teacher would say bout excuses... "excuses are like buttholes... everyone's got one"...

Page 87 of 88 First ... 3777838485868788 Last